Under-Recruited Player? | Syracusefan.com

Under-Recruited Player?

Faegan

All Conference
Someone who knows the staff might want to pass this along:

IL Link

Finn Barry '15, FO/M, ADVNC Elite 2/St. Ignatius Prep (Calif.)
While he wasn't listed on the roster originally, No. 56 made enough plays that college coaches beside me had to ask around. He looked like the most legit Division I prospect, winning face-offs and dodging comfortably from up top. Beat a shorty for a nice wraparound goal, putting his shot five-hole past the keeper.

Would have been nice to have one of our staff members out in Sonoma scouting this event with coaches from UNC, UMD, ND, Denver, Harvard, etc. will pass on info, my money is that he goes to a school that saw him at this event and had ability to contact club coach immediately.

Would have been nice to have one of our staff members out in Sonoma scouting this event with coaches from UNC, UMD, ND, Denver, Harvard, etc. will pass on info, my money is that he goes to a school that saw him at this event and had ability to contact club coach immediately.

Thanks. Can't hurt... ya never know!

Do I detect a "our coaches need to get around more and recruit harder"
Might explain our failure to get the top guns like we used to.

bingo...some are finally figuring out that desko recruits from his desk

bingo...some are finally figuring out that desko recruits from his desk
As much as I hate to admit it, gone are the days where we can call a potential recruit and say, "Hi. This is Syracuse. Let us know when you can move in."