Unguarded ,Chris Herron story | Syracusefan.com

Unguarded ,Chris Herron story

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
I know it was talked about before but WOW what an emotional story and a must see, brings tears to your eye. Just watched it.

Such a great, sad, and triumphant story. Herren was definitely my favorite non Cuse player ever--I used to frost my hair because of him. When healthy/sober the kid was an absolute beast.

I know it was talked about before but WOW what an emotional story and a must see, brings tears to your eye. Just watched it.
I definitely have to watch it. I read his book a few weeks ago. Very powerful especially if you know anyone who has any kind of an addiction problem.

I definitely have to watch it. I read his book a few weeks ago. Very powerful especially if you know anyone who has any kind of an addiction problem.
The book cant possibly do the justice as watching him speak about it and his life. Great story.

The book cant possibly do the justice as watching him speak about it and his life. Great story.
If you liked the show, read the book. I'm sure there is a lot in there that they didn't cover on TV.

If you liked the show, read the book. I'm sure there is a lot in there that they didn't cover on TV.
I would but im not a fan of reading unless its a few sentences long with some pics. Its hard enough for me to read swc's coaches show posts lol.

I would but im not a fan of reading unless its a few sentences long with some pics. Its hard enough for me to read swc's coaches show posts lol.
Really, I never would have guessed after reading your posts from the last ten years.:):):)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom