University of Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

University of Syracuse

Those schools, aside from roch, are part of their state public college system. But I stand corrected, I was wrong and happy to admit it
Now if I could just find where this place keeps the scoreboard I can figure out how many points I’ve got. I must be in positive numbers by now.

I think he would look better wearing a sweat with the NIKE swoosh near the top in black, the tired old 1870 block S in orange with the words Syracuse University in dark blue underneath all on center. Anything with the old block S has to be better than anything out there. The old S has to be good, it's like 95% of all university logos out there. :rolleyes:

?
University of Akron
University of Rochester
University of Buffalo

Was I misreading your post?
SUNY

Now if I could just find where this place keeps the scoreboard I can figure out how many points I’ve got. I must be in positive numbers by now.
You could win the lottery:)

I appreciate the learning, What about the University of Buffalo? Or the University of Albany? I understand, it seemingly mislabels the University. I stated that above simply as a little bit of a dream you might say, if we were actually a state school... I could speak on this subject passionately. Literarily take this University out of the city, my gosh. I fully believe the state of New York should assist this University to a greater extent. I believe we do a lot of amazing things at our University that set apart from other private universities. These comments are more than likely going to set off a fire. Just my opinion. I also believe certainly the University should intensely invest in the medical sciences. They also did away with their nursing school, I believe that was utterly foolish.
Technicality, but Buffalo and Albany are state schools and officially named SUNY at Albany and SUNY at Buffalo.

Alum too. It is not a huge deal true. It' just a one off sweatshirt Erob has. But, as you said, the 'university of Syracuse, the flagship university of New York.' But that's inaccurate all the way. When you use 'the university of' it implies a university of a state. We are not. There is no university in the US labled 'the university of xyz city'. We are also not a state school to boot. But hey, if Fran and Erob wanna promote to the croots an unofficial we are the 'u of syr' and they pull in the big boys, ok:)

Attachments

• 4378beae-fdfb-4e6b-a7a9-667f365613bc_text.gif
    4378beae-fdfb-4e6b-a7a9-667f365613bc_text.gif
    435.7 KB · Views: 23
Isn't the sweatshirt meant to be ironic? Wrong name ... wrong mascot.

This reminds me of the stuff kids would come around the dorms selling out of duffel bags

Syracuse University of New York (SUNY).Already taken!

I guess you've joined the ranks of "The University of Virginia Tech" as one recruit called it in his video.

My God. It’s Syracuse University. That’s the friggin name. Get it right.
My God. may we major on what is major and minor on what is minor while fixing all that is in between! Your name is scooch btw, wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo haha! Scooches

Technicality, but Buffalo and Albany are state schools and officially named SUNY at Albany and SUNY at Buffalo.
so like SUNY Buffalo State University vs University of Buffalo Suny which is still weird.

It has got steroid rage Otto on it so it ain't all that bad. Two pages on a cheap sweatshirt, let's keep it going!

It’s unlicensed gear. Someone on Fiver or another platform made the logo for 10 bucks and it is being sold for peanuts by sketchy print on demand platforms. Probably not a big enough fish for university to try and stop it. As mentioned earlier, very surprised to see a coach wearing it with all the officially licensed merch they get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom