UNLV Gameday... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

UNLV Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GZFynO6X0AAKHIl

Diggs is back in.

They need to get McDonald out of there. He looks like Mike Mele trying to tackle a SUNY Buffalo running back.

Mcdonald is slow as hell.
Did he put on a ton of weight this off season? Hurt? Because there were times last year I thought he showed real burst chasing dudes down.

I mean, offenses score in college football. They're going to get some points and have some good drives.

But we have very quickly put ourselves in control of this game and the heat is on them.
Oh, I’m sure they’ll get some points in the board, but unless their D really turns it around I don’t seen them outscoring us the remaining 3 quarters

Did he put on a ton of weight this off season? Hurt? Because there were times last year I thought he showed real burst chasing dudes down.

Sure doesn't look like weight gain, no idea if he's hurt but haven't been impressed with him so far this season at all.

I hear you but the coaches must see something right? Or he would not be on the field.

Well he isn't catching anyone on the field but I'm not a coach so it doesn't count I guess. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom