UNLV Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNLV Gameday...

Have we ever had a football game start this late before? This is the first 9 pm start I can remember.

USC in 2011 was an 8 pm EST kickoff, and Washington the year prior was 7 pm.

Have we ever had a football game start this late before? This is the first 9 pm start I can remember.

I seem to remember a game that started even later. Maybe like 11? We played Hawaii or in Hawaii. Had a freshman QB maybe?

The Gator Bowl in 1996 was a late game for me...i didn't go to bed in Jacksonville that night...a story for another day

The Gator Bowl in 1996 was a late game for me...i didn't go to bed in Jacksonville that night...a story for another day

f2tnpzcojflc1.gif

I strangely or vaguely remember the Auburn road game in 2002 starting at 9 pm. Which was also local time.

That was a long day after a long night. But met Jarhead Jim at the tailgate, so I had that going for me.

Millhouse sat at the tailgate in the fetal position, pushing on his head from both sides until it would stop hurting.

EDIT: Appears it was 9 pm according to the ESPN box score.

Hope the coaches have been able to keep the players focused in a very distracting town. Need this win to help Fran sell the program.
My understanding is the hotel is very, very far away from the distractions

Business trip.

Boeheims last sweet 16 run the games tipped off crazy late in Indy. I broke my shoulder snowboarding that Sat AM. Won 5k that weekend was perfect on my bets easily could have made another if the stupid NH opened early enough for me to hit it driving to the hill and having to wait until after.

Getting Marcellus Barnes back would be huge tonight. Going against some quality wide receivers this evening.
I will be watching to see if Lewis moves around to stay on White. Barnes and Bellamy need to tackle well tonight. Can’t allow extra yards on runs.

I strangely or vaguely remember the Auburn road game in 2002 starting at 9 pm. Which was also local time.

That was a long day after a long night. But met Jarhead Jim at the tailgate, so I had that going for me.

Millhouse sat at the tailgate in the fetal position, pushing on his head from both sides until it would stop hurting.

EDIT: Appears it was 9 pm according to the ESPN box score.

If I remember correctly we went up 17-0 and then it was death by a thousand paper cuts it felt like from that point on.

I will be watching to see if Lewis moves around to stay on White. Barnes and Bellamy need to tackle well tonight. Can’t allow extra yards on runs.
Agreed. Duce needs to tackle better overall too, Buxton has been solid tackling in space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom