UNLV opens -2.5 over Cuse…. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNLV opens -2.5 over Cuse….

I don't trust this coaching staff and I think UNLV is playing with this phluck you energy towards that departed QB. I see this game getting out of hand quickly. UNLV first half and UNLV full game.

Fresno threw 4 picks. And Baldwinsville’s defense is better than Fresno. As fans we overreact, Vegas doesn’t.
Bingo, the comparative scores syndrome……. Uconn is a top 4 seed for playoff
Uconn pounded UB
UB beat Northern Illinois
Northern Illinois beat ND
ND is favored to make playoff easy.
Hence Uconn is king

And is now at -3.5. I had a feeling there would be zero home field adjustment. -3.5 is a neutral field line. We’ll see where it goes from here.
VERY encouraged by the opening line. Unlike what some here believe, Vegas does not "give away easy money" or disrespect teams.

I don't trust this coaching staff and I think UNLV is playing with this phluck you energy towards that departed QB. I see this game getting out of hand quickly. UNLV first half and UNLV full game.

This is a little silly. Besides the fact we have a HC and DC who are new to their position. They’ve collectively made more adjustments in 4 games between games and during games than we saw in the previous 3-4 years combined.

The teams UNLV beat to go 4-0 have a total of five wins.

It's not apples to apples, but our opponents have nine.

Let's not crown UNLV just yet.

Attachments

• IMG_6028.jpeg
    IMG_6028.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 5

I hadn’t even read the rest of your post. So your other reasoning is two weeks after their QB controversy, the whole team is going to be so hyped still over some perceived slight that impacts the entire team. They’re going to play 4 quarters of football with this angry energy we’ll have no chance.

I mean, you really wrote that with a serious face?

Make the new kid beat us with his arm. Keep everything in front play them like GT and we win

Make the new kid beat us with his arm. Keep everything in front play them like GT and we win
I’d be playing an 8 man front with a single high safety early.

McCord has to be crisper, cut out the picks.

He was just a chucker the last game.

It’s bad enough how far ahead of us their basketball program is. I can’t emotionally handle a football loss to them.
Wow, people here take a lot of stock in espn analytics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom