UNLV opens -2.5 over Cuse…. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UNLV opens -2.5 over Cuse….

Tons of money coming in Rebel. Up to -6.5 everywhere.
People putting money on UNLV:

1727713628423.gif

This is one of the more confusing lines I have seen -- depending where you look it's a different line. Always felt like it was going to be around -5.5 for UNLV

Over feels right

Don't lose your money on sports betting. No one knows how any game is gonna play out. Even Vegas doesn't know. What you think you know today will go up in flames Friday night. Just watch and enjoy
I could multitask, and both bet, and watch and enjoy. College football might be the least stupid thing I waste my money on!

Last edited:
Don't lose your money on sports betting. No one knows how any game is gonna play out. Even Vegas doesn't know. What you think you know today will go up in flames Friday night. Just watch and enjoy

My betting got me a free night and a room upgrade at Mandalay Bay for this trip

And I don’t bet much at all

Totally agree. I don't gamble but it's still interesting to know as Vegas consistently gets it right more than anyone. It's also always interesting to know what the experts are predicting.

Take it from the guy who bet us minus 28.5 last week and lost because we couldn’t kick even one stupid FG: don’t bet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom