UNLV opens -2.5 over Cuse…. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

UNLV opens -2.5 over Cuse….

How did the line move when we played Maryland in 2019? This is one of the biggest movements I’ve seen in a long time. 2.5 to 7!
Circa and Las Vegas advisors actually recommended -7 as the open line on Sunday morning. But these days the online books put out lines earlier like late Saturday nights sometimes. So really the current line is really what the experts recommended all along.

Here’s the circa tweet from Monday morning. -7

Well that’s interesting….

Yeah, my head says to bet UNLV but my heart won't let me, so I'm staying away from this one. Plus I'm not quite over last week, need another day. Might bet the under if it stays 59.5.

After breaking my rule of not betting Cuse last week - and losing at -28.5 because of our damned kicker - I’m staying away on this one.

Syracuse, to me last week:

b4d3209c-571b-4fa5-be6d-649573859a73_text.gif

I used to think they wouldn't allow you to bet on Syracuse if you lived in NYS because of gambling interference or whatever but I'm now fully convinced it is just to make sure we don't put undo pressure on the local hospitals every Saturday.

I used to think they wouldn't allow you to bet on Syracuse if you lived in NYS because of gambling interference or whatever but I'm now fully convinced it is just to make sure we don't put undo pressure on the local hospitals every Saturday.

Same thing in Virginia for their teams. If I'm going to bet SU-VT, it's going to have to be from the plane over PA on the way up.

Hope it goes away but the legalization never passes without the caveat of no instate teams. Here in MA it was almost no college.

I can’t wait to slam UMass moneyline Saturday at stadium swim they’ll take down NIU. It’s annoying not being able to bet them or BC. I did drive north before the FSU game Labor Day Monday and do a U turn and it was worth it.

Can’t imagine no Cuse betting I’d have to use a bookie just for our games.

Lacrosse season is especially annoying too I like going in person but I need a few bucks on it to sit outside in the cold and watch.

What’s hilarious is that the extreme right wing states where anyone can buy a machine gun at Walmart no one can get an abortion etc all allow sports betting. Texas had it banned by that Abbot guy and Desantis is paid by the hard rock tribe to give them a monopoly and make it mad annoying.

Hope it goes away but the legalization never passes without the caveat of no instate teams. Here in MA it was almost no college.

I can’t wait to slam UMass moneyline Saturday at stadium swim they’ll take down NIU. It’s annoying not being able to bet them or BC. I did drive north before the FSU game Labor Day Monday and do a U turn and it was worth it.

Can’t imagine no Cuse betting I’d have to use a bookie just for our games.

Lacrosse season is especially annoying too I like going in person but I need a few bucks on it to sit outside in the cold and watch.

What’s hilarious is that the extreme right wing states where anyone can buy a machine gun at Walmart no one can get an abortion etc all allow sports betting. Texas had it banned by that Abbot guy and Desantis is paid by the hard rock tribe to give them a monopoly and make it mad annoying.
It's only for college though which I don't get. I can and do put(lose) money on the Bills all the time.

Circa and Las Vegas advisors actually recommended -7 as the open line on Sunday morning. But these days the online books put out lines earlier like late Saturday nights sometimes. So really the current line is really what the experts recommended all along.

Here’s the circa tweet from Monday morning. -7

There's got to be a point where the line drifts high enough there will be some buyback on Cuse by the sharps. Those folks that got the UNLV -2.5 have a great arbitrage opportunity by taking Cuse -7

I'm an hour from the PA border and have made the trip once for a Cuse bet. The McDonald's parking lot in Great Bend, PA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom