UNLV vs Fresno | Syracusefan.com

UNLV vs Fresno

Timonen

All Conference
Glad we’re getting tape on the new qb. He’s fast and decisive. Lots of option and he looks smooth running it.

Their pass rush looks scary. Beating the heck out of the Fresno oline and qb.

Much more talented than I hoped to see.

Yeah he’s going to probably run wild on us. The only benefit is if they underestimate cuse based on the last 2 games.

Glad we’re getting tape on the new qb. He’s fast and decisive. Lots of option and he looks smooth running it.

Their pass rush looks scary. Beating the heck out of the Fresno oline and qb.

Much more talented than I hoped to see.

Holy Cross is a lot better than their record and the Ivy League is always a very very strong conference……. Which means their pass rush is probably the equivalent or much much better than UNLV’s………..

Holy Cross is a lot better than their record and the Ivy League is always a very very strong conference……. Which means their pass rush is probably the equivalent or much much better than UNLV’s………..
Dude really?

In the end, we did a lot of good things on both sides of the ball. Their coach did well in the second quarter but it felt worse than it was. Giving up so many sacks is troubling, especially since we’ve completed the easy part of the schedule. We came within a half point of covering. What’s up with the field goal thing?

In the end, we did a lot of good things on both sides of the ball. Their coach did well in the second quarter but it felt worse than it was. Giving up so many sacks is troubling, especially since we’ve completed the easy part of the schedule. We came within a half point of covering. What’s up with the field goal thing?
Special teams remains a mess.

UNLV is going to blitz the living crap out of us. It could get ugly next week if our O line doesn’t step up.

UNLV is going to blitz the living crap out of us. It could get ugly next week if our O line doesn’t step up.
They are good. Coming into this season I thought they would be solid, but I liked our chances. The more I watch of both teams, the less confident I get. The only positive of a blitzing team with a guy like Kyle at QB is he can make them pay if our WR's can win their 1v1s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom