Unproductive week | Syracusefan.com

Unproductive week

Cusepats

Walk On
I have not posted much, but I get a lot of enjoyment out of lurking on here. I have amounted to almost nothing this week, minus an impressive night of slow pitch softball & cornhole. The site has been more active this week than I can recall, and that is indicative of how excited we all are, Cuse & Clemson alike. I have been excited for this game ever since we joined the ACC because I now reside in enemy territory. I can say for certain that the Clemson posters on this board have shown far more respect than any of my friends down here. And my Gamecock friends are all pulling for us, but none believe we will even beat the spread. I have not been back to Syracuse since 04, but I will always bleed Orange & I cannot wait to see my teammate out on the field Wednesday night wearing a Cuse tee! They wil absolutely be overlooking us this weekend, so lets pee in their cornflakes. I will be decked out in our true color and annoying every Clemson fan I run in to. Sorry for the rant...anyway Go Orange!