Unreasonably High Aspirations Thread. | Syracusefan.com

Unreasonably High Aspirations Thread.

tptcuse

Living Legend
Its a great 'Cuse weekend and a good weekend for sports in general. There have been over 885,000 posts on this forum and there are over 3000 members here. So, at a rate of 38 posts each, we hit a million!

Is it possible...or should we all just drink and talk nonsense? Methinks both are viable options.

Regardless, Go 'Cuse!!!

tptgeek said:
p.s. Shout out to CuseTroop, Bees, SWC, TomCat, and Marsh. That should be worth at least a few dozen posts!

Okay, I am on board. The match to a million has begun. Let's eft there before the hoops season ends...

Solitude said:
I think we will see a Tee appearance tomorrow. If he showed up for Miami (or was it Wake?), he will definitely show for Duke!

Tee was on here earlier, he'll definitely be around and end up liking one million posts (which he already has done im sure).

I'm in! Very excited for the game and trying to read every thread.

IF you take out the posters with ZERO posts, the numbers look a little bit more humane. I LOL'd at the average of 38 posts per person. I do that sometimes in an hour.

p.s. Shout out to CuseTroop, Bees, SWC, TomCat, and Marsh. That should be worth at least a few dozen posts!
If you like those guys.

I appreciate you guys a bunch in case my sarcasm font didn't work.