Unsubscribing from the ACCN | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Unsubscribing from the ACCN

I should accept BS calls and some UFC octagon fighting from Clemson’s bigs? Did you see how many shoulder hits they weren’t calling. Also the play where QG was layed out but no foul
QG was put down twice and Eli was take out at least once. Sid was clotheslined and took and elbow to the throat. There were so ma y more. I don’t know why I’m even making a list

I think where we lost it was after the flagrant 1.

If we just settle down and take our time, run some basic plays instead of looking like we did at the beginning of the year, we would have been OK.

QG was put down twice and Eli was take out at least once. Sid was clotheslined and took and elbow to the throat. There were so ma y more. I don’t know why I’m even making a list
Preaching to the converted

Because the same gets said most games, and football games. It’s a very stupid thing to say.
Pay attention maybe. You would see that sometimes it’s reasonable

Ayers always has it out for us. Literally every time we have him as a ref he some how finds a way to stick it to us

I will not spend another cent towards this conference until these refs are reprimanded. Absolutely disgusting not calling an undercut on Hughes with 10 seconds left. Absolutely appalling. I don’t even care we lost. We are still 4th. They fought hard. But fluck these no calls. Clemson was swinging elbows all inside with no calls. The ACC allows this to keep happening. Bray is an ass but he is right the ACC refs suck. This conference does not deserve my money
1580265736516.png

Because the same gets said most games, and football games. It’s a very stupid thing to say.

yes, you can’t blame too many games on the refs. Gotta make plays...can the refs make it harder? Sure. But in the end, your team has to make the plays.

Now that’s a picture I haven’t seen in a while. I think I’m at that stage of depression rn

Which game was that?

Syracuse Florida state this year. That was me with like 8 minutes left in the game or so

Ah it make sense now for sure. I probably looked the same at that point

Syracuse Florida state this year. That was me with like 8 minutes left in the game or so

You’re like 15?

Ah it make sense now for sure. I probably looked the same at that point
Yep. I think by that point I had been called dumb by my mom 3 times for staying till the end lol

Pay attention maybe. You would see that sometimes it’s reasonable
No...it’s not reasonable to say that refs are punishing Syracuse for joining the ACC. Never.

Live a lot longer, you'll see worse. That call isn't going to be made.

Get back on defense, don't run the final real set for the third option, don't commit ticky tack fouls that refs love to call.

It was a weak foul, totally agree. So was his third. But he shouldn’t have put himself in a position to let the ref make a call. His fourth foul was also just a give away pathetic and one. He is too valuable to commit these dumb fouls. The coaching staff needs to drill this into him.
I agree with a lot of the frustration over Dolezaj committing too many stupid penalties, but you can’t coach a kid to not make a perfectly clean, no contact tap out “just in case” the dumpster fire officiating calls a phantom foul.

CBB is broken, and officiating is a major reason why.

Live a lot longer, you'll see worse. That call isn't going to be made.

Get back on defense, don't run the final real set for the third option, don't commit ticky tack fouls that refs love to call.
You forgot to not jack up ill advised quick 3's instead of running offense the couple series before. brutal last minute by us.