Upcoming stretch | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Upcoming stretch

Haven't watched UNC all year. Do they still have the big boys to abuse our front line? In the Roy years the best offense for UNC was a missed shot for their bigs to play volleyball with.
They don’t have the usual 4 bigs. They have 1 - Bacot plus a freshman - Jalen Washington who is very good but has just started getting minutes.

The UNC game will give us a chance to see just how good Jesse really is. He's been very good for the most part but has lapses where he almost seems to be afraid to take charge around the basket.

If he isn't strong and smart from the beginning, Bacot will take him to school. The winner of that matchup will go a long way towards deciding who will be first team ACC.
I keep thinking about the Bacot - Jesse matchup and it could come down to who gets in foul trouble first. Then my thinking moves to Hima and it may be to our advantage to go to him early after Jesse picks up number one. Lot will depend on how the refs see and call the game. If it is a touch and feely game, I am afraid we could get the short end of the stick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom