Upcoming SU Football Podcast | Syracusefan.com

Upcoming SU Football Podcast

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
Hey Everyone - Just wanted to put this here. will be recording a SU Football Podcast this weekend. It will be consisting of an overview of the season and a Question and Answer portion covering Recruiting and the program overall. If you would like to submit any questions to be read during the podcast, reply below and I'll make sure they get answered!

Thanks!

Who of the 2018 recruits that we are currently going after do we currently have a legitimate shot of reeling in?

Is there anyone out there who isn't currently known on our board that is being looked at?

Welcome to the OG Podcast – Football Edition | Otto's Grove

Podcast has been posted! Some recruiting information in here as well as some general thoughts on the season so far / looking ahead! As always - if you have questions for the next podcast, reach out through twitter or send me a PM!

Podcast has been posted! Some recruiting information in here as well as some general thoughts on the season so far / looking ahead! As always - if you have questions for the next podcast, reach out through twitter or send me a PM!

Good work, man. Loved it.

Well done.

I'm not sure if you taped it all at once but it seemed you were more animated to start and then you were calmer and voice was softer for the Q&A portion.

Thank you Justin, that was excellent. It's great to get a perspective from someone with coaching experience. I'm looking forward to your next podcast!

Well done.

I'm not sure if you taped it all at once but it seemed you were more animated to start and then you were calmer and voice was softer for the Q&A portion.

Ha, Thanks. Did the Q&A after the majority of the POD had been created. Unfortunately, I've been a little under the weather, so that was the best that was going to come. Next time, it won't be like that! I can promise you that much.