Update: A Few Maryland Tix Available | Syracusefan.com

Update: A Few Maryland Tix Available

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Contact me, I can sell up to 4 or 5 tix at $25 each, Section 305 around the 30 yard line on the SU Side.

Just a reminder for those I contacted to get your checks in the mail or log into PayPal.

Let me know if you need to buy from 1 to 5 tickets. Thanks

We will be sitting in a 200 person group of solid, hardnosed Orangeness in Section 305.

Mark can I get 1 more ticket added to my 6 I already purchased? Got another person trying to go. I can paypal you for it like the other ones.

I'm off to work, but reserve that extra ticket for me please. Will paypal for it tonight. Thanks.

Ill take 2 if they're still available. Just pm me your paypal information and ill send the money in the Morning.

Also, just making sure the tickets are with the rest of the group. And do you happen to have an extra parking pass?

Ill take 2 if they're still available. Just pm me your paypal information and ill send the money in the Morning.
PM being sent. Total price will be $56 (includes $6 for Priority Mail). Yes they are with the big group...I'll mark you down for a parking pass. You'll pay $15 cash on gameday to the attendant.

Just purchased my Tickets for the game, just now found out I could get off work so I was unable to get in on the group rate, I'll be in section 305 row k seats 1-4!!! This will be my first Syracuse football game I've seen live and I can not wait!!!!

Still any available?

I can sell you 2 tix for $56 (Priority Mail). Do you want them? PM me if you only want one tix...I can send it via regular mail and save you $5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom