Update Day 3 | Syracusefan.com

Update Day 3

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
A few small set backs. Low oxygen levels and low blood count. I got to donate blood on Monday and they had to give Brooke some of it this morning. I think that it is so cool my blood is running thru her right now.

Spent last night in the hospital with her. The hospital is not the place to get any sleep.

Thank you again for all the Prayers!

A few small set backs. Low oxygen levels and low blood count. I got to donate blood on Monday and they had to give Brooke some of it this morning. I think that it is so cool my blood is running thru her right now.

Spent last night in the hospital with her. The hospital is not the place to get any sleep.

Praying for Brooke, brother. I hope she feels better and that you get some rest. :)

Man, not only does she get your crazy just by being around you, but now they inject her with it? Poor girl.

She'll be fine brother - it's a process. Sounds like they've got some decent people helping her right now.

From my experience Jim, the low Oxygen level is somewhat normal (not any less scary). Keeping you all in my prayers.

I BELIEVE its all going to be fine my man. Major surgery can take a long time to sort out but the doctors say it went well surgery wise so keep that in mind while you struggle through recovery which can be a very hard deal.

How's the food? This is a hospital after all. But sometimes hospital cafeteria food isn't too bad. More prayers headed your way.

te="SUintheVille, post: 980889, member: 1024"]How's the food? This is a hospital after all. But sometimes hospital cafeteria food isn't too bad. More prayers headed your way.[/quote]
Moes SW Grill is a crossed the st and they deliver!

I echo what everyone is saying...praying for Brooke and wishing you strength in this tough time. Go Brooke go! Get well soon!

My best wishes and prayers for Brooke, you, and your family.

Let's Go Brooke <clap, clap, ...,clap, clap, clap> !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom