Update Day 3 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Update Day 3

I need a Beer. Heck even PBR would taste good right now!
It's awesome, must be a copy paste job but look at your reply above. Just plain saweeet!

Beer1222 said:
Praying for Brooke, brother. I hope she feels better and that you get some rest. :)

Can I please change my name to Beer1222? It's fun and refreshing!

IMG_20140311_174528_802.jpg
what hospital are you at?
UAB children's hospital in Birmingham Al..This place is huge

Last edited:
I really need some beer. Brooke won't give the remote and I have watched Say yes to the Dress for 3 straight hours:bang:
Just think about the day she will say "Yes" to the dress!!! That will help. Thinking of you.
By the way, is your blood Orange? That would be good also. Make her a fan forever.

A few small set backs. Low oxygen levels and low blood count. I got to donate blood on Monday and they had to give Brooke some of it this morning. I think that it is so cool my blood is running thru her right now.

Spent last night in the hospital with her. The hospital is not the place to get any sleep.

Thank you again for all the Prayers![/quotes

You guys hang in there and stay strong .

A few small set backs. Low oxygen levels and low blood count. I got to donate blood on Monday and they had to give Brooke some of it this morning. I think that it is so cool my blood is running thru her right now.

Spent last night in the hospital with her. The hospital is not the place to get any sleep.

Thank you again for all the Prayers!
Was that orange blood you gave her?

I really need some beer. Brooke won't give the remote and I have watched Say yes to the Dress for 3 straight hours:bang:
Ha! that's about as succinct a metaphor for parenthood as I can think of.
Hang in there! Before you know it she is going to have you to forking out the cash for one of those dresses!

View attachment 8920
UAB children's hospital in Birmingham Al..This place is huge
Ah, I didn't know you were (relatively) close by. The hospital is very good but you know that by now. Unfortunately no beer in the cafeteria but that can be remedied - send me a PM & I can zip up there tomorrow (Thursday) with whatever you need (well, sorry, but I would never bring you the water known as Coors). Wouldn't be a problem - we're on spring break here & a mini road trip would suit me just fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom