Update on my surgery | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Update on my surgery

I made a post in the "prayers" thread but it may get overlooked. I wanted to update all of you who were so nice to express your positive thoughts and concern.

I am doing very well and the surgery went great. I am very sore but comfortable. I'm in the hospital overnight but have my own room.

The surgery started late, so I was able to watch the first half live and then the 2nd half on the WatchESPN app on replay. Our defense and Ennis won the game for us. We made our freebies when the game was in the balance.

Thanks so much for all your support. You guys really lifted my spirits...between you guys pulling for me and my Orange getting a hard-fought win, I feel like a million bucks.

LGO! UConn and cancer!

Great news Iommi! Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a cancer free future.

I made a post in the "prayers" thread but it may get overlooked. I wanted to update all of you who were so nice to express your positive thoughts and concern.

I am doing very well and the surgery went great. I am very sore but comfortable. I'm in the hospital overnight but have my own room.

The surgery started late, so I was able to watch the first half live and then the 2nd half on the WatchESPN app on replay. Our defense and Ennis won the game for us. We made our freebies when the game was in the balance.

Thanks so much for all your support. You guys really lifted my spirits...between you guys pulling for me and my Orange getting a hard-fought win, I feel like a million bucks.

LGO! UConn and cancer!

Way to go, iommi! Having seen far too much of that scourge among my own friends and family, I've been thinking about you. This is fantastic news, and I hope your follow-up visits come up clear, forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom