Update to 2021 Syracuse FB Parking Process | Syracusefan.com

Update to 2021 Syracuse FB Parking Process

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Greetings from Syracuse University Athletics. We hope that you and your loved ones are healthy and safe.

We are reaching out to you today as an Orange football season ticket holder to inform you we have rolled over your 2019 parking pass(es) to this upcoming 2021 season and an invoice is now available on your MyCuse Account to review and pay.

Due to complexities brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic as well as available parking inventory, we are adjusting the parking process. We are now able to accommodate all parking passes that were held by season ticket holders in 2019 for the upcoming 2021 season. We invite you to renew your pass(es) today and consider opting into the Parking Upgrade Process if you are interested in improving your parking lot location.

How do I secure my parking pass?

Visit your MyCuse account where you will see an invoice that reflects all football parking that you purchased in 2019. You can make payments starting immediately.

How do I improve the location of the parking pass(es) I now have on my account?

You have the opportunity to join the parking upgrade process to view available inventory and select a new pass(es) by opting in through your MyCuse account or calling 888-DOME-TIX. The parking upgrade process will be based on Donor Rank as of Friday, June 18, 2021. Please note you must take action to Opt-In to this new Parking Upgrade Process. You can do so when making your payment online through your MyCuse account or there will be a check box located on the paper invoice we are sending you via US mail if you are planning to mail in a paper check.

How do I purchase additional parking from what I already have on my account?

You may purchase additional parking by joining the parking upgrade process. See below for parking pass restrictions based on number of season tickets you own.

How will this impact Men’s Basketball parking?

The Men’s Basketball parking process will be the same as the 2021 Football parking process and you will receive additional communications in the near future.

Will my parking be rolled over in future years?

Syracuse University Athletics will review the parking process, future parking inventory and fan feedback after the season and communicate next steps for the 2022-23 season.

Football Parking Pass Renewal Deadline: Friday, June 18, 2021

All parking passes not paid in full by June 18 will be released from your account and made available to others in the parking upgrade process.

Football Parking Upgrade Process Dates: Monday, June 28 – Wednesday, June 30

Additional details:

Parking passes (see map of lots here) are limited to 1 parking pass for every 4 season tickets you have.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please call us at 888-DOME-TIX or email us at dometix

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you this fall.

Go Orange!

Syracuse University Athletics

so i bought mine thru someone on here in 2019 as they were ranked higher on the list , TexanMark do you remember who i purchased from? And should i just sign up myself or is that person going to renew and i pay them again?

update it was corpjet that i purchased from and i sent him a pm

Last edited:
ended up playing it safe and just taking a pass for uag with upgrade option since i didnt want to get stuck at manley or skytop and corpet hasnt been on the site for a few days

Will they ever figure out a way to lease that damn P22 lot from ESF on gamedays? Damn thing is always sitting there empty.

ended up playing it safe and just taking a pass for uag with upgrade option since i didnt want to get stuck at manley or skytop and corpet hasnt been on the site for a few days
Chris02M Did you already commit? He has the pass.

yep... since i didnt here from him

Try contact the dome, they maybe able to refund you for it since it’s so soon after.

might be something to consider.

Try contact the dome, they maybe able to refund you for it since it’s so soon after.

might be something to consider.
that is true but im gonna hold at least until i here from him.

that is true but im gonna hold at least until i here from him.
Chris02M I already had CorpJet commit his pass to another member after what you said in a previous message. Just put in for an upgrade as you said and see off you get a pass to the Fine (West) Lot during the upgrade process.

FWIW, West Lot passes were available well down the food chain in 2019. Inventory lasted far longer than expected. And that was a year with record season ticket sales. We will be down significantly this year. I suspect almost anyone wanting to get a pass should be able to. HOWEVER, they are still not sure how they will manage prioritization. Might even be first come first served. So stay in touch with your rep and call / log in as soon as that upgrade window opens.

Chris02M I already had CorpJet commit his pass to another member after what you said in a previous message. Just put in for an upgrade as you said and see off you get a pass to the Fine (West) Lot during the upgrade process.
perfect i didnt want him to have bought it and not went to good use.

FWIW, West Lot passes were available well down the food chain in 2019. Inventory lasted far longer than expected. And that was a year with record season ticket sales. We will be down significantly this year. I suspect almost anyone wanting to get a pass should be able to. HOWEVER, they are still not sure how they will manage prioritization. Might even be first come first served. So stay in touch with your rep and call / log in as soon as that upgrade window opens.
i do remember there were west passes available when i was up in 2019 as i checked even though i was all set. Im going to make sure my rep knows that i am looking to upgrade even though the email said im automatically entered into upgrade process.

i do remember there were west passes available when i was up in 2019 as i checked even though i was all set. Im going to make sure my rep knows that i am looking to upgrade even though the email said im automatically entered into upgrade process.
That would be a good idea. Between Orange Club and Ticket reps they are down 10 FTEs from 2019 - part of the reason for the rollover - so having someone watch out for you will be a plus.

I take it mobile parking passes isn't nearly on the same schedule.

Not unless you're planning on leaving your phone hanging from the rear view mirror.

Not unless you're planning on leaving your phone hanging from the rear view mirror.

There are probably ways around that. But I'm glad I don't have a parking pass, I can see that being a forgotten or lost nightmare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom