247 Top 247 8/14
16)McCullough
20)Whitehead
41)Joseph

ESPN Top 100 6/12
7)McCullough
35)Whitehead
51)Joseph

Many thanks as always Francis - do you think CM could end up # 1 in 2014 by next winter?

Many thanks as always Francis - do you think CM could end up # 1 in 2014 by next winter?
McCullough has the most talent and upside out of everybody in the 2014. He can become the consensus #1 player if he decides that he wants it. By that I mean improving his overall demeanor from game to game. At times he looks bored and you can't say the same about a kid like Okafor, who brings it 100% every game.

McCullough has the most talent and upside out of everybody in the 2014. He can become the consensus #1 player if he decides that he wants it. By that I mean improving his overall demeanor from game to game. At times he looks bored and you can't say the same about a kid like Okafor, who brings it 100% every game.
Your prediction, who else comes or best chance of landing?

From Scouthoops, here goes the cuse related players.

6.McCullough
13.Vaughn
17.Stanley Johnson
36.Ben Bentil
37.Goodluck
38.Jakeenan Gant
42.Dion Wiley
43.Whitehead
59.Kaleb Joseph
I approve this message
Signed,
Ron Morris
(i know, beating a dead horse here, but it's just so much fun!)

Francis, any chance UK or somebody sneak in on McCullough from us?

Your prediction, who else comes or best chance of landing?

beat me to it... I was just gonna ask Francis this... Seems we are fading with Whitehead right? UK is getting more and more involved?

interesting - thanks francis. is the inconsistancy something more like a personality issue like roc or something more correctable where the increase in competition may spark him to becoming a constant force?

Francis, any chance UK or somebody sneak in on McCullough from us?
UK is pretty much a lock to land Trey Lyles, who presents a similar size and skill set. So at this point I don't think so, but you never know.

beat me to it... I was just gonna ask Francis this... Seems we are fading with Whitehead right? UK is getting more and more involved?
Whitehead is a waste of time to recruit, has been since he said we were his "dream school". That to me screams I already have my favorite you other schools need to wow me. Doron Lamb all over again.

Goodluck, then either one of the followng trio Whitehead, Vaughn, Joseph. I'm "ALL IN" to borrow my man Marsh term on Joesph. Reminds me of Kemba Walker. Will do a little write up on him later.
Do we have a realistic chance at Vaughn? Also, Whitehead and Vaughn are 2 guards maybe combo guards and Joseph is more of a point, right? Or are they all more 2 guards (scoring guards)?

interesting - thanks francis. is the inconsistancy something more like a personality issue like roc or something more correctable where the increase in competition may spark him to becoming a constant force?
I think it's a little of both. CM is real chill n laid back like Rak, but to be honest this is really his 1st year playing against real comp in HS. He was facing D3 comp in CT, during his first 2 years in HS. Now that he is playing for a top quality prep program, I think it will turn out to be a big factor in his growth/maturity by the time that he hits SU. He's learning that things doesn't come easy and steady but surely is learning to become more consistent. The sky is definitely the limit for him.

Please take a gander at 0:22, this is the best. Not condoning starting trouble, but he bumps the guy, then act jobs like it's the guy's fault!
Hysterical, I like this kid. Watch the passing after that, can you say gamer?

Please take a gander at 0:22, this is the best. Not condoning starting trouble, but he bumps the guy, then act jobs like it's the guy's fault!
Hysterical, I like this kid. Watch the passing after that, can you say gamer?
What was Mullin doing there?

Do we have a realistic chance at Vaughn? Also, Whitehead and Vaughn are 2 guards maybe combo guards and Joseph is more of a point, right? Or are they all more 2 guards (scoring guards)?
Joseph is the pure PG out of the three but he can score with the best of them. Whitehead has been the main ball handler for his HS/AAU teams since hitting HS. Vaughn has us in his top 10, but I have to see more of him because I don't have a real feel for his game besides a few highlights and articles.

Here's Kaleb and Jared Terrell, some plays going at each other.
A lot of great vids out there of Joseph.

And finally, going up against Goodluck, recent video, with the outrageous crossover, reverse layup around 0:38
Keeps his balance on the and one finish around 1:15
Flushes it on the last play

His son is on the team. Pretty good shooter like his pops as well.
What grade is his son and how tall, if you know? Do you think he could end up an Andy Rautins type of player for SJU, if he has the opportunity to go there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom