Class of 2014 - Updated 2014 Rankings | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Updated 2014 Rankings

Scouthoops updated top 100

12)Whitehead
15)McCullough
63)Chukwu
64)Joseph

McCullough moves up 1 spot and Joseph moves up 3.

Ulis jumped big. Not surprised. You think Whitehead still in play?

I watched Ulis' highlights and although he looked good, I don't see how he is #29 in the country. At his size he will get destroyed in college, and it didn't seem like he had the explosiveness and toughness needed to compensate for his size. If Kentucky doesn't get Mudiay and they have to run with Ulis and a bunch of freshman all year in 2014, they are most likely going to end up in the NIT again (Not that I'm complaining).

Kid is unpredictable so anything is possible, but I think the staff will save the ship for 2014 unless one of the bigs leave after the season.

2rzoynn.jpg
AWMKY, I tried to change my avatar to the D. Jones pic and it said the image was not valid.:(

Kid is unpredictable so anything is possible, but I think the staff will save the ship for 2014 unless one of the bigs leave after the season.
If there is a player better than whitehead in this class I want to see him.

Just gotta get through the UK Alumni visit, my man. You have any new info?
All I can say is that if UK never got involved that we would've wrapped this up early. Gotta hope that he'll love his visit next weekend so much that we'll get a commitment right away. If Mudiay could love his visits to SMU so much that he didn't want to bother visiting UK, then why not us with Jones right?

Why is joseph stuck in the 60's? Is that where he belongs or is he underrrated?

thought the same thing about Joseph. He supposedly had a great summer and his ranking was projected to jump. Rankings don't mean everything but it may be an indication that he won't be able to come in and start if that is necessary. Hopefully Tyler returns and Joseph will have at least a year to understudy. That is the ideal even if Joseph were a top 20 talent...

Tbh I think that's the best thing for him. Kid needs motivation to stay hungry and his drop in these rankings should do that. It also limits some of the unrealistic expectations that some will have for him next year.
Great point, my friend. Back down to earth, so he can be motivated to work hard and attack next year.

Im really over these ranking services...even espns. All that matters to me is that we are getting the player's we really want and need. Plus both Chris and Kaleb are perfect fits and huge cuse fans already...love that. for example, we are going to really need a Jones, Bryant, diallo/diagne for 15...

New 2014 ESPN Rankings out.

McCullough drops to 16 from 7.
Joseph up to 47 from 50-60ish range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors