upset alert - #196 South Florida up vs UConn | Syracusefan.com

upset alert - #196 South Florida up vs UConn

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
I guess they want to get back to that 8/9 game.

This loss would be worse than Houston.

7 pt lead... 15 minutes to go, on the bull riding network.

UConn seems to have one play late in close games - Napier for a deep three. Every game I watch, that's it, that's all they got (I'm assuming they must have something else up their sleeve once in awhile).

He made it today though.

jdubs30 said:
Whyyyy do we have to a make thread for every game they play. Who cares.

We have to keep tabs on them. We'll be playing them in the Sweet 16 in New York. It's inevitable.

I'm starting to think that napier purposely tanks against bad team early, so that he can be the hero later on. in their blowout games he plays bad for a while but then doesn't score. in their close wins against bad teams he always stinks and then tries to take over late. I think napier might be the type of kid that is more interested in being the best player on the team than winning. it is evident, in that he was pg on a team with lamb and Drummond and they stunk. he wanted to be the hero and held the other guys back. as a coach I don't think Ollie has any control over this group at all. did you see the possession where he was playing fake defense on the sideline? that is some buzz Williams level bs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom