Upset Alert? Trueblue thinks so. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Upset Alert? Trueblue thinks so.

arizona-state-cheerleader-with-sparky.jpeg

Shocking the world tonight boys. Shockin em all.

Is this photoshopped? Why is he doing the Wichita St sign? He has his own, extremely similar, he just needs to bring the middle finger down as well, and lift his hand up a bit higher. Whoever trained this mascot deserves to be docked some pay.

Whenever I read these threads I wonder if TrueBlue is actually Bjorn.

You don't think I've caught on to some of the running jokes of this board? Ever think that some of the stuff I do is on purpose to generate laughs and activity.

I read the whole "I'm never wrong" thread, this one is slightly mocking it.

As a former Sun Devil I would LOVE for this to be right. I hate UA the same way I hate or GTown. But... don't make me say it...

You don't think I've caught on to some of the running jokes of this board? Ever think that some of the stuff I do is on purpose to generate laughs and activity.

I read the whole "I'm never wrong" thread, this one is slightly mocking it.
When u generate laughs with u, as opposed to at u...we will let u u know.

Until then, enjoy college.

If I were u, I'd be going out chasin the hotties in an hour or so, so start pregaming and get off here.

Ok George Michael, I'm going to call the bookie and tell him I want the money line. When he inevitably asks if I meant the points, I will tell him I got an inside tip which will likely make him simultaneously salivate and shake his head accordingly.

LennX6 said:
If it was at State, I could see it. No way at Zona.

This. Arizona ain't losing at home this year but they'll slip up a couple times on road. I feel same way about us.

you know you went off the deep end when you're referring to yourself in the 3rd person on an internet message board

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom