Upstate New York Lacrosse | Syracusefan.com

Upstate New York Lacrosse

CousCuse

Comin in Hot
Let's go Big Red! 2 New York teams in the final four would be great, even if one of them isn't the Orange. Plus Ben Reeves.

Orange nation can't possibly be for Maryland in this game, come on now.

Maybe we can adopt the remaining teams and start a thread for each team where we can go high low all game , curse and bash every imperfection, beetch about the coaching and strategy and get to pull out and use all of our keywords, Awful, terrible, embarrassing, What , gotta get him out, clueless , offense sucks, defense sucks, slides too late, slides too early , change fogos, etc. Cornell and Maryland are very good teams but seen plenty already to give us plenty to moan about our adoptees the whole game/day

Maybe we can adopt the remaining teams and start a thread for each team where we can go high low all game , curse and bash every imperfection, beetch about the coaching and strategy and get to pull out and use all of our keywords, Awful, terrible, embarrassing, What , gotta get him out, clueless , offense sucks, defense sucks, slides too late, slides too early , change fogos, etc. Cornell and Maryland are very good teams but seen plenty already to give us plenty to moan about our adoptees the whole game/day
Just watching the tourney with no skin in the game, but Anish really rubbed it in about Wisnauskus.

Just watching this Cornell/Maryland game and quite honestly after the 2011 game in Foxboro that I attended (sorry to anyone else who attended), I'd be fine with the Turtle losing every game until the day that I die. Unfortunately that's not realistic but boy would I love a shot at them in the next few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom