Upsurge in season ticket holders? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Upsurge in season ticket holders?

the way people always bitched about the schedule and refused to show in their own little 'strike', i would hope season ticket sales increast by at least 7500.

i also hope the school charges AT LEAST $5 a game more per ticket as well.

put another 1.5million or so in the bank.

God Bless America and Capitalism!!

Oh Lord

Prices were locked in before the schedule even came out. They went up from last year a small bit like they so every year.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Not only the schedule, but it might be the last chance to watch a season with JB walking the sidelines. Certainly, it is close and I'm pretty sure there will not be a pre-season announcement.

Same here. At this stage of my life being a Syracuse fan living in the mountain time zone does not a season ticket holder make.
I was a season ticket holder until I moved to the Central Time zone. A little too far. Moving back east has allowed me to consider it again.

BBall season ticket non-preferred, upper level is $480. Non-refundable deposit per seat (i.e., waiting list for after renewals move location, add tix or drop) is $125 (i.e., you owe the difference). Deposit does not get seat assignment, but moves you up the seat selection order before tix go on sale to non-waiting list buyers. Likely a chance to move up to D preferred seats, if that is what you want.

Having lost years of access to prime seats after a move to a better job and a few years of selective ticket buying, invites, etc., today I put down a deposit for seats.

Direct # for John Burt, who helped me and seems like a nice guy, is 315/314-6363. Said he was very busy yesterday after Indiana announcement.

P.S. I know, how could it be a better job if I lost access to great seats? Trust me.

man, if I lived near Syracuse I would have a tent set up right outside of the dome. You cant kick me out, I'd be to drunk to take my tent down!

Do you have room for me in your tent? Don't worry, I'll bring my own sleeping bag and beer. Just hook me up an IV line from the keg directly to my vein. :rolling:

Do you have room for me in your tent? Don't worry, I'll bring my own sleeping bag and beer. Just hook me up an IV line from the keg directly to my vein. :rolling:

If we dont have room, I'll just cut the sides out!

BBall season ticket non-preferred, upper level is $480. Non-refundable deposit per seat (i.e., waiting list for after renewals move location, add tix or drop) is $125 (i.e., you owe the difference). Deposit does not get seat assignment, but moves you up the seat selection order before tix go on sale to non-waiting list buyers. Likely a chance to move up to D preferred seats, if that is what you want.

Having lost years of access to prime seats after a move to a better job and a few years of selective ticket buying, invites, etc., today I put down a deposit for seats.

Direct # for John Burt, who helped me and seems like a nice guy, is 315/314-6363. Said he was very busy yesterday after Indiana announcement.

P.S. I know, how could it be a better job if I lost access to great seats? Trust me.

John Burt is the best. He helps me with all my ticket needs.

If I lived closer I definitely would. I consider myself fortunate enough though to take up arms on the other end. To invade enemy arenas for away games. I am only 3-4 hours away from a bunch of the away games so I'll be holding down that side of the fort!!

Having lived in Syracuse for more than 30 years, I am continually amazed at the small-minded view of things here. I would fear that the excitement over this schedule would be offset by the whiners who will say, "But they're not going to play Georgetown? Then I'm canceling my tickets!"

Do you think the 2013-14 schedule will result in a big increase in season ticket sales?

The schedule is so attractive, I would think folks would want guaranteed decent tix for many of these games. It sure beats DePaul, SHU and South Florida.

Anyone here who is not a season ticket holder ... are you thinking of getting season tickets?

It makes sense, because buying season tickets is so much more economical than buying single game tickets.