Urgent news bulletin! | Syracusefan.com

Urgent news bulletin!

One thing I will support is how many Johnny Dangerously references there have been on this board over the past couple weeks.

Come on lucky shelf paper!
i havent seen any, that was my favorite movie when I was about 13. "My father hung me from a hook once... ONCE"

Suma cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radios too loude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I quadruple like any reference to Fargan from that movie. Now I feel better about today.
Thanks!

"Maroni deported to sweden, claims he's not from there"

so without coleman do you think we are now a better team?
No, now that we are the first team in the history of the NCAA to have too many guys foul out in a game and have to forfeit.

so without coleman do you think we are now a better team?
Considering he's been a complete non-factor I don't see how it matters or makes a difference unless we get into extreme foul trouble.

Am I crazy, or wasn't there just a thread talking about how awful he is and comparing him to Fab's freshman year? Now he's the difference between a top seed and our season being over?

BS.

Extreme foul trouble? I don't remember that happening recently. Oh, wait...

Considering he's been a complete non-factor I don't see how it matters or makes a difference unless we get into extreme foul trouble.

Am I crazy, or wasn't there just a thread talking about how awful he is and comparing him to Fab's freshman year? Now he's the difference between a top seed and our season being over?

BS.
you didn't answer the question. are we now a better team, with only keita and cooney off the bench? are we a better team than yesterday? the answer is no. and coleman was a guy with upside, that we no longer have.

you didn't answer the question. are we now a better team, with only keita and cooney off the bench? are we a better team than yesterday? the answer is no. and coleman was a guy with upside, that we no longer have.
My point is we are not currently worse, since DC has been a non factor. The same 7 players will get all of the minutes. The only place we are hurt us depth, and chances are that will by be a factor in most games. It's only rarely a factor.

BS.

This post and your OP are more over the top than the Coleman posts

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

This post and your OP are more over the top than the Coleman posts

BS. Considering Coleman has hardly played, it is not nearly as big a deal as people are making it out to be. It will only become a major factor if we hit foul trouble or we suffer another injury.

Would it be nice to have DC2? Of course. But yesterday people were saying he was the worst player ever (hyperbole on my part). Today, his absence means we are boned.

By the way, it's hilarious that you think I'm being over the top in suggesting we are ok without DC2, since we already won on the road at Ville largely without him and also beat Cincy, and the posts saying we are completely screwed because our 9th man (when we have everyone) is out or a few weeks and will still be back, presumably, by the BET. Pot, kettle.

It's going to mean Jerami Grant plays 30-35 a game. I would start BMK to soak up some early fouls. Now, more than ever, we cannot afford Grant getting in early foul troubles.

It's going to mean Jerami Grant plays 30-35 a game. I would start BMK to soak up some early fouls. Now, more than ever, we cannot afford Grant getting in early foul troubles.
I actually don't necessarily disagree with your line of reasoning since JG brings us the versatility to play the 3 or 4, but without DC2 we only have two 5s on our roster, so you can't start them both simply because you need to protect the fouls at that position.

If you start Rak and BK and they each draw early fouls, you're potentially screwed.

I see your point too, jekel, but I'm trying to protect the more important player, Grant.

We are not starting both bigs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, now that we are the first team in the history of the NCAA to have too many guys foul out in a game and have to forfeit.

I'm pretty sure we did that in the Elite 8 last year.

BS. Considering Coleman has hardly played, it is not nearly as big a deal as people are making it out to be. It will only become a major factor if we hit foul trouble or we suffer another injury.

Would it be nice to have DC2? Of course. But yesterday people were saying he was the worst player ever (hyperbole on my part). Today, his absence means we are boned.

By the way, it's hilarious that you think I'm being over the top in suggesting we are ok without DC2, since we already won on the road at Ville largely without him and also beat Cincy, and the posts saying we are completely screwed because our 9th man (when we have everyone) is out or a few weeks and will still be back, presumably, by the BET. Pot, kettle.

Nobody says the season is over and you are arguing with 1 person who started his own thread and you told him to get a grip. Now you start your own thread telling "people" to get a grip. You made it bigger than it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom