Urgent news bulletin! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Urgent news bulletin!

I've got to add one from the movie...also one of my faves growing up:

Johnny Dangerously: [after bathroom has exploded] Take it easy!
Jocko Dundee: Take it easy? I'm standing here with my dork in my hand!

Loved Peter Boyle, RIP

I've got to add one from the movie...also one of my faves growing up:

Johnny Dangerously: [after bathroom has exploded] Take it easy!
Jocko Dundee: Take it easy? I'm standing here with my dork in my hand!

Loved Peter Boyle, RIP

Huge Young Frankenstein fan here.

Some Coleman Stats and Information from ESPN Stats and Information:

DaJuan Coleman has played a factor in Syracuse's wins this season, averaging just under 15 minutes in those games while adding 5.6 PPG and 4.8 RPG. In the Orange's two losses, Coleman is averaging 0.0 PPG and just 0.5 RPG in his 5.5 minutes. He failed to attempt a field goal in their two losses this season.

DaJuan Coleman needs James Southerland, and now, the Orange need both of them. In games with Southerland, Coleman averaged 5.7 PPG and 5.3 RPG while playing 15.0 minutes per game. In the games without Southerland, Coleman is averaging less than 10 minutes a game and just 2.3 PPG and 0.8 RPG.

With DuJuan Coleman expected to be out at least 4 weeks, the Orange are going to need to find a replacement. This season, Coleman ranks 8th in minutes played, while ranking 7th in PPG (5.0) and grabs just under 5 boards a game, which is 5th-best on the team.​

Look, it's all very simple: anything that decreases options is not good, and anything that increases them, is good.

Some Coleman Stats and Information from ESPN Stats and Information:
DaJuan Coleman has played a factor in Syracuse's wins this season, averaging just under 15 minutes in those games while adding 5.6 PPG and 4.8 RPG. In the Orange's two losses, Coleman is averaging 0.0 PPG and just 0.5 RPG in his 5.5 minutes. He failed to attempt a field goal in their two losses this season.​
DaJuan Coleman needs James Southerland, and now, the Orange need both of them. In games with Southerland, Coleman averaged 5.7 PPG and 5.3 RPG while playing 15.0 minutes per game. In the games without Southerland, Coleman is averaging less than 10 minutes a game and just 2.3 PPG and 0.8 RPG.​
With DuJuan Coleman expected to be out at least 4 weeks, the Orange are going to need to find a replacement. This season, Coleman ranks 8th in minutes played, while ranking 7th in PPG (5.0) and grabs just under 5 boards a game, which is 5th-best on the team.​
While those stats are true for the season as a whole. what are the stats for BE play? Throw in Temple and Ark too. I'll bet Coleman averaged 5 mins or less. Even less than that in games that were still in doubt.

Anyone who's watched this team closely knows that Coleman was essentially a non-entity by the Nova game.

While those stats are true for the season as a whole. what are the stats for BE play? Throw in Temple and Ark too. I'll bet Coleman averaged 5 mins or less. Even less than that in games that were still in doubt.

Anyone who's watched this team closely knows that Coleman was essentially a non-entity by the Nova game.

Did the 7 BE games + Temple/Ark/San Diego St...Here are the relevant stats for Coleman:

Min/game: 8.0
Pts/game: 1.7
Reb/game: 1.4
Blks/game: 0

By the way, what I posted was copy/pasted from ESPN...

Did the 7 BE games + Temple/Ark/San Diego St...Here are the relevant stats for Coleman:

Min/game: 8.0
Pts/game: 1.7
Reb/game: 1.4
Blks/game: 0

By the way, what I posted was copy/pasted from ESPN...
That's good info, and makes me even more comfortable with the teams ability to recover from this.

You're post should be pinned to the top of the page for anyone who thinks this is some kind of significant blow for the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom