US Open 2020- Tennis | Syracusefan.com

US Open 2020- Tennis

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Since the Clemson date doesn't look like it's going to work out for us, I figured it would be a good year to toss Sonnary a bone. She's been wanting to hit the US Open for a few years (Australian is also on her list, but thats a couple years down the road). I figured I'd pull the trigger on this as a Christmas present.

Anyone have any tips or tricks? There's a bunch of different ticket options, I don't think we'd be able to stick around longer than a week. A few ticket packages are unavailable.. not sure if they're sold out, or just haven't opened yet?

Idk, if anyone's been before, any insight or tips would be super cool

Since the Clemson date doesn't look like it's going to work out for us, I figured it would be a good year to toss Sonnary a bone. She's been wanting to hit the US Open for a few years (Australian is also on her list, but thats a couple years down the road). I figured I'd pull the trigger on this as a Christmas present.

Anyone have any tips or tricks? There's a bunch of different ticket options, I don't think we'd be able to stick around longer than a week. A few ticket packages are unavailable.. not sure if they're sold out, or just haven't opened yet?

Great vacation plan! These links may help some. Good luck!
A Serious Tennis Fan’s Top 10 Tips for the 2019 US Open (Tickets & More) | The Road to 4.5 Tennis

US Open Tennis Tournament Guide - Buying Tickets, Best Seats And More US Open Tips

10 Tips for the U.S. Open Tennis Tournament | Archer Hotel Blog

Let me know when you think Aussie open. Christy and I will join you.