US v El Salvador thread | Syracusefan.com

US v El Salvador thread

El Salvador's keeper is this from getting out of hand. PK coming up for the bad guys. FUDGE!! 2-1

What sucks is that this game is on US soil and it's a pro-Salvador crowd. In Baltimore of all places!!

2-1 at the half. US should have 4 or 5 on the board. Portillo is standing on his head. That PK gave El Salvador life just when the US was about to snuff it out. We better come out with purpose in the second and get another.

2-1 at the half. US should have 4 or 5 on the board. Portillo is standing on his head. That PK gave El Salvador life just when the US was about to snuff it out. We better come out with purpose in the second and get another.
Wow Pete you weren't kidding. The boys are all over the place right now. Really starting to like this team.

Wow Pete you weren't kidding. The boys are all over the place right now. Really starting to like this team.

Been a long time since I've seen a US team play like this. And this isn't even our best line-up, per se.

Donovan has been sooooo close to three goals today.

Been a long time since I've seen a US team play like this. And this isn't even our best line-up, per se.

Donovan has been sooooo close to three goals today.
He makes this World Cup after all is said and done, yeah?
I think he's shown Jurgen he's still got it.

Speaking of the man, Gol!
Like clockwork, buddy. Eddie and Landon are running hog wild right now.

we may never be a world cup championship threat- but the attacking style is getting results. I cant remember enjoying the usmnt games so much. I think klinnsman has some tough decisions on who to go with for the final wc squad. Oh and Donovan is in great form- and when he is that touch he has - beautiful. I am psyched to see this squad when at full strength!

donovanshades.gif

I've watched this probably 25 times. Laugh out loud every time.
Me too. Ref is pissed.
Then shortly after, Donovan gets into it with El Salvador player who wants him to speed things up as he gets pelted with sunglasses and such. Great gif!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom