USA Men's Soccer Win in Mexico, 1st Time Ever! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

USA Men's Soccer Win in Mexico, 1st Time Ever!

Bradley has been playing on the team since Klinsman's first day, not sure why he didn't play in this game but off the top of my head he's started in probably 80% or more of the matches since Klinsman came on. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I think Bradley is one of our more consistent players, every game you know he is going to work hard, distribute correctly, make very few/no mistakes, and he's a good defender. What more do you want.

I agree - he's been our most consistent midfielder for years.

To answer your question - I'd like to see him play further up the pitch to focus more on creating/distributing on offense. He's been a terrific marking midfielder but he's rarely applied the same attacking instinct on the offensive half of the pitch. I realize it's difficult to do when we lack a consistent striker who can hold the ball; but I'd rather Bradley leave more of the central midfield defending to Jones and assert himself more on offense.

Eh. I hope so but I got a bit disenfranchised with him after his horrendous run of form in the MLS and not making the roster for the Olympic games or US friendlies. Hope he can get back on track, we need some young stars. I think Boyd/Agudelo/Diskerud are the future.
I think Shea will be right there. It seems like he needs a change of scenery. There was talk of he and Arsenal flirting earlier this year, but I think he's going to be a key figure going forward. He literally was the first US player to try to take a Mexican defender 1-on-1 in that game and it lead to the goal. Big, strong wing who likes to push the ball and has creativity. I think he just needs something/somewhere new to develop. But you're right with the others. Lots of young talent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom