USA Today releases 2019 CFB Head Coach Salaries... | Syracusefan.com

USA Today releases 2019 CFB Head Coach Salaries...

Private school. We won't know Dino's 2019 salary for a couple years

Apparently, money is no object for the fine people of Purdue University.

And people still complain about paying players. Schools and coaches making out like bandits on the backs of these kids

So Dino has to be in the $4m+ range I would think...wouldn't he?

We don't know that for sure. I seriously doubt it, frankly.
Only Dabo $$$$$$$$$$, Taggart $$$$$, and Fuente $$$$ are at or above $4M.

Dino is certainly a 3-handle, at a minimum tho.
There are 6 ACC coaches earning $3-something mil, that we know of.
Dino is likely the 7th.

Report doesn't list what Manny Diaz from The Ewe is earning.

So Sean Lewis is making $440K at Kent State? Hell, I say pay the man and bring him back to the Hill as OC/Asst. Head Coach.
It would be a tough sell for someone running his own program to willing give it up and come back to be an OC/Asst. Head Coach
We don't have Clemson money...

And people still complain about paying players. Schools and coaches making out like bandits on the backs of these kids

IDK if coaches are over paid but they're working 100+ hours a week maybe 365 and responsible for directing/managing/hiring/firing/recruiting/communications/marketing somewhere in the neighborhood of 150+ people, as well as making sure 105 of those people get good grades and stay out of trouble, AND while making their employer millions of dollars.

Ed Ogeron and Chris Peterson are heckuva values.

It would be a tough sell for someone running his own program to willing give it up and come back to be an OC/Asst. Head Coach
We don't have Clemson money...
Everyone has a price. Let's double his salary and see.

Everyone has a price. Let's double his salary and see.
If his end goal is to be a head coach of a P5 team one day $880k (which I doubt we would pay) isn't going to be enough to derail the path he is currently on. I'm also really not sure he is worth that much (that cuts me deep to say that as he was one of my favorite coaches we've had).

This article is meaningless because they are basing it off of Dino’s compensation prior to his new contract and comparing to the public schools in ACC whose salary info is current. If you include his new compensation (rumored to be in the ~$4m/year range) that would put him in the top half of ACC coaches.