USC Game Tailgate | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

USC Game Tailgate

For the Fine Mess Roadie Tailgate:
I plan to do USF right now...i.e. get a group rate and set up a huge tailgate.
Good stuff!

I'll likely be at USF as well... though vacations and other family commitments may screw that up.

The train from Penn Station is super easy. I've done it for Giants games.
Cool, I'll look into that.

But it's hard to carry stuff to tailgate with you on the train and you can't bring any bags into the stadium, so everything you have with you needs to be disposable.
I will likely only be bringing ca$h.

Is it crazy to think about getting a taxi or some sort of shuttle service to take us to the Meadowlands? I know that at least one person in my traveling party is not too fond of public transportation.

Cool, I'll look into that.

I will likely only be bringing ca$h.

Is it crazy to think about getting a taxi or some sort of shuttle service to take us to the Meadowlands? I know that at least one person in my traveling party is not too fond of public transportation.
its not crazy at all.

i can even arrange for swish to pull you in a rickshaw if you want. he can park where he wouldve tied up his pony had he not been called in for duty.

there is a taxi pickup/drop off zone or you could pay a driver to sit through the game.

Looking positive that the Syracusefan.com community can get a special pricing and parking/tailgating area for the USC game. I told them expect up to 1000 fans.

huh?

huh?

If I got 200+ to Tulane...you still doubt me?

I told them 500-1000 but I think we'll be closer to 1000. Not ready yet to divulge my strategery. I'll send you my plan via PM soon.

I told them 500-1000 but I think we'll be closer to 1000. Not ready yet to divulge my strategery. I'll send you my plan via PM soon.
Laurie Fine flies free?

ah, you're talking about tix then. i thought you meant a syracusefan.com tailgate where chef regular would be cooking for 1,000.

Just read something that may help get a few more cuse folks down there. The Boss is rumored to be playing Yankee Stadium on his next tour. Yanks are away 9/3 through 9/13 so its thought it will be somwhere in that range. Cuse at the Met-olands 9/8, could be a nice coincidence.

Just read something that may help get a few more cuse folks down there. The Boss is rumored to be playing Yankee Stadium on his next tour. Yanks are away 9/3 through 9/13 so its thought it will be somwhere in that range. Cuse at the Met-olands 9/8, could be a nice coincidence.

That sounds like a great week. I've already promised myself that I'm catching Bruce this tour no matter what.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom