USC Game Tailgate | Syracusefan.com

USC Game Tailgate

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ok..if I can get Cuse to identify us a specific parking lot kinda near the train station and a specific section of tickets for this board (maybe around the 25-30 yd line)...would you buy into it?

I'm planning on being there and it would be nice to have good tix and more good folks to tailgate with, so yes!

Is the Pope Catholic? (That means "yes".)

P.S. A person who knows how to plan. 8 months out and on top of it. Thank you.

Ok..if I can get Cuse to identify us a specific parking lot kinda near the train station and a specific section of tickets for this board (maybe around the 25-30 yd line)...would you buy into it?
In. Probably would bring a couple of others with me.

I'll be bringing 4-7 to the city, likely only 3-4 to the game.

I was about to start a thread asking about transportation from NYC to the stadium. I've never had to make that trip, nor have I been to the Meadowlands. Train? Taxi? Bus?

Kudos to you, Mark, for thinking ahead. But honestly, I can't think of many things I'm dreading more than the decision to go to this game.

I am there right now. Can't wait. Let's get this on and shock the world, baby.

I'm in.

Now to convince my parents that it's good for them to go 3 hours early. :)

In for at least 4, maybe more.

Is the Pope Catholic? (That means "yes".)

P.S. A person who knows how to plan. 8 months out and on top of it. Thank you.

technically is the game is the 8th, we are a little less then 8 monhts off...dont add on days... :bat:

Most certainly.

Put me in as a definitely maybe. Think by then I will finally be able to make my first road trip in several seasons.

Tailgate - definitely for 6 to 8. Tickets - depends on what SU does with Season Ticket holders

I was about to start a thread asking about transportation from NYC to the stadium. I've never had to make that trip, nor have I been to the Meadowlands. Train? Taxi? Bus?

Jurrie pretty sure you can take a train from Penn Station right to the stadium...

I'm in for four for the tailgate, Already have my hotel rooms, Quality Inn at the Meadowlands. Tix depend on what the school does for Seasons owners?

oh yeah baby. In for many. Let me know when you need firm numbers.

Jurrie pretty sure you can take a train from Penn Station right to the stadium...
Pretty sure you can go from Penn Station but have to transfer at Secaucus Junction Station to a train that takes you to the Meadowlands

As Texan Mark noted you can take NJ Transit from Penn Station but you will have to transfer at Secaucus Junction to catch the train to the Meadowlands.

In for 4-5.

Sent from my DROIDX

The train from Penn Station is super easy. I've done it for Giants games. But it's hard to carry stuff to tailgate with you on the train and you can't bring any bags into the stadium, so everything you have with you needs to be disposable.

I'll be driving and setting up camp as soon as they open the lots. For Giants' games, it's 5 hours before kickoff. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Update

Looking positive that the Syracusefan.com community can get a special pricing and parking/tailgating area for the USC game. I told them expect up to 1000 fans.

Also the USC game will be treated separately from the Home game slate at the Carrier Dome...so you can have the option to just buy tix to the games in the Dome.

For the Fine Mess Roadie Tailgate:
I plan to do USF right now...i.e. get a group rate and set up a huge tailgate. This could change depending on the schedule...I prefer working with a 3 day weekend (Columbus or Veterans) for my roadie. Obviously once the schedule gets released and I confer with a few others a selection will be made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom