USC Game | Syracusefan.com

USC Game

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Guys...I haven't had anything concrete back from SU (Throwing MetLife staff into the formula has made the simple much more difficult)

My plan was to get a block of tix in both the $95 and $65 sections along the home sideline for Syracusefan/Nunes Magician readers.

I can't access MyCuse at this computer...if they are allowing you to pre-purchase the USC game..it is your call to do it now or wait until I hear something back.

The plan is to go through SU...
and dont forget to add in the 'Use of the Kaiser's Stadium and Parking Lot Tax'.

$7 a head.

Thank you.

Oh Lord

Guys...I haven't had anything concrete back from SU (Throwing MetLife staff into the formula has made the simple much more difficult)

My plan was to get a block of tix in both the $95 and $65 sections along the home sideline for Syracusefan/Nunes Magician readers.

I can't access MyCuse at this computer...if they are allowing you to pre-purchase the USC game..it is your call to do it now or wait until I hear something back.

i could buy usc tix for weeks. the option has been there awhile.

what's your guess on the attendance at that game? do you think they even get MetLife half full?

Wherever I go to look for tickets to that game I keep getting tickets aren't available yet.

Wherever I go to look for tickets to that game I keep getting tickets aren't available yet.

They aren't yet...I'm trying work us as a presale opportunity to get into some primo sections.

They aren't yet...I'm trying work us as a presale opportunity to get into some primo sections.

Yes they are and have been for weeks. I am looking at it right now. Why do people keep saying they aren't? Maybe it is only for preferred donors?

I believe it's available for all season ticket holders. I believe I was able to order when I looked last month.

Yes they are and have been for weeks. I am looking at it right now. Why do people keep saying they aren't? Maybe it is only for preferred donors?

Elitest :)

Pls, Send me the link for whatever you are looking at.