USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching this offense compared to the last 3 games of Becks wildcat is like watching 2019 compared to 2017... a bastardized version

Love you Lynch, but scheming/calling plays is not your calling
Wildcat was never a sustainable offense. Teams with a week to prepare thinking Shrader could be healthy could have added to the confusion. This coach knew for a fact that’s what we would do and he’s stuffing it like it should. It’s a terrible gimmick offense that miraculously worked. I never want to see the wildcat again. I’d rather have Davis throw 7 int’s than watch this .

Did the official just watch the video replay to make that intentional grounding call? Seriously?

I honestly don’t understand why Fran is keeping any coach at all.
I have no idea who is good and who isn’t. But they make 6 figure+ salaries. The idea that they should get a pass for getting their doors blown off by USF seems odd. We aren’t asking a position coach to fly the space shuttle.

Davis had offers from Clemson Alabama Georgia Florida state and 28 other powerhouses! How on earth can he be bad? Honestly. You had 15 practices to get him ready and scheme. I refuse to believe he’s bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom