USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be 17-0 right now. Two of the TDs were flukey garbage. First downs are only 12-7 USF. But it is what it is.

I don't agree at all. You don't give up on the play, and there was clearly no blindside hit. Was it necessary? Hindsight says no, but it was a clean play, IMO.
It was an absolutely bonehead play. Clark didn’t have anyone within 15 yards of him with a clear path to the EZ. Absolute hammer head play by Simmons who then proceeds to talk sheeet while getting embarrassed.

If we give the wildcat look, they put 10 in the box. If we go traditional passing, they allout blitz every down.

We did not prepare at all for this game at all.

Mulligan. Too many distractions right down to kids playing and dressed who are in the portal and leaving the team. It’s too much.

The OLine is an embarrassment though distractions or not. It needs an overhaul
This game is an eye opener and we clearly need 3 more OL in the portal. Oof

I was hoping a more decent performance so we can rebuild next year. Hope on the second half we do better.

Not being able to protect the blindside was a new low. That’s definitely concerning.

You know he's not coaching this game? Please tell me you know that.
Of course. Threw my edit in to clarify. But outside of Syracuse, pretty sure that is how this will play out in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom