USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
chrome session GIF

Fran come August

Half the kids playing today won't be on team next year.

Portal kids know this is an opportunity to come play right away.

There's at least four more additions coming, don't be surprised if that number between now and February hits double digits.

Roster attrition is far from over.

There's three coaches coaching this game who don't have a job lined up elsewhere, and one who may or may not be retained (Lig)

The optics to us as fans are bad, but to a bright opportunist like Fran, it's a selling point to kids who can make a difference moving forward
Yep - Fran’s the type that sees the opportunity here.

This butt kicking will be the best thing that happens to us and the team. Clearly the past ways of doing things did not work. And this was the last performance of that. I would love to be in that team meeting after this game when Fran gets to talk. He invited the media I hope they show
Strong take. Totally agree, this is the ONLY silver lining.

But hey Kyle McCord pocket passer is gonna be our savior. News flash nothing changing with this OL

Out of the 8 or 10 returnees (depending on injury recovery), maybe a couple of them are starters next year, and maybe the rest of them make up the 2nd and 3rd units. We clearly need a couple big OTs, a center and a couple more guards. Not every new guy works out (just look at last year's JUCOs), but we need 3 or 4 more guys who are good and ready to play at this level.

Okay, I'm done. This product doesn't deserve my misery. Going to watch a movie, drink more beers, have an edible, and try to fall asleep happy because this sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom