USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a ton of players in the portal plus there will be more after spring ball. The team
Will look completely different in a few months

Yeah, but offensive lines have to build chemistry in the spring. You notice how the 2 JUCOs who only summer camped with us didn't really contribute?

I am serious, USF will not let up, this could be 70-0

Why did they even agree to play this game? They obviously didn't spend the extra practice time doing anything productive. It's just so frustrating.

Half the kids playing today won't be on team next year.

Portal kids know this is an opportunity to come play right away.

There's at least four more additions coming, don't be surprised if that number between now and February hits double digits.

Roster attrition is far from over.

There's three coaches coaching this game who don't have a job lined up elsewhere, and one who may or may not be retained (Lig)

The optics to us as fans are bad, but to a bright opportunist like Fran, it's a selling point to kids who can make a difference moving forward

Thank you for this. This is downright depressing but knowing we have more reinforcements on the way makes me feel much better. I figured 4 more. Double figures would be fantastic. There's a lot of guys out there I wouldn't let back on the plane. This is embarrassing. Quitting is unacceptable. Can't wait until Fran gets a hold of them!

Last edited:
Idk if I've ever seen such bad football played in my life. Pretty sure there's highschool teams that would put up a better fight then this. Ugly isn't even appropriate for this play.

1000001829.gif

No way there was any serious practice going on prior to this game.I mean what the heck did they do with those 15 practice days?
Change of coaching staff and all I’m sure played a part but how can you look this bad?

I know we recruited well and hit the jackpot in the portal but this kind of game scares me. This performance is Temple bad and is it an indicator of complete lack of depth going into next year?

This is worse than anything Gerg ever put out there. If Nunzio keeps the starters out there he should be fired too. All walk ons. What is the point. Exhibition game right

Okay, I'm done. This product doesn't deserve my misery. Going to watch a movie, drink more beers, have an edible, and try to fall asleep happy because this sucks.
I was thinking about an edible… this game has soured any chance of it working though.

I was thinking about an edible… this game has soured any chance of it working though.

They always put me to sleep. They seldom give me an enjoyable high.

I know we recruited well and hit the jackpot in the portal but this kind of game scares me. This performance is Temple bad and is it an indicator of complete lack of depth going into next year?
Exactly. It’s a complete rebuild.

No way there was any serious practice going on prior to this game.I mean what the heck did they do with those 15 practice days?
Change of coaching staff and all I’m sure played a part but how can you look this bad?

Players, coaches that are not returning that don't give an absolute damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom