USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably need to bring in 20 or more in The spring. There are a lot of players who didn't show up for the game.
Unless they can prove to Fran they belong they should be given the talk.
The same thing
happened in the 4 blowouts, too many players didn't show up to play.
The culture needs to be completely changed.
I mean, there are limits. Cuse can't bring on many walk-ons either.

Give them all the talk. If we are starting over then don’t go half way. I am getting so much crap from my BC fan co workers. Aholes saying we should get bounced to the American Conf.

Why do you care what toddlers say to you?

Shows the need for change, definitely an exclamation mark on the end of an era. The last gasp of a failed regime. Laughable predictable display of incompetence. Pure BS

I absolutely love how Fran said he is competitive at everything. He literally said that he wants to chew gum better than you. Half of you are just oh well it’s an exhibition game. I guarantee you he’s pissssed off. I know i am. I hate losing and i hate getting embarrassed even more. I’m just waiting for LeQuint to blow his knee out cause these geniuses have their starters out there while getting curb stomped by a sheet USF team. Sit the starters already. This is over. It’s been over.

No matter how bad this must be on TV, I can pretty much guarantee it’s worse in person.

Utter beatdown.

The worst of SU football. And USF very fast, physical and most important, prepared to play.

No way there was any serious practice going on prior to this game.I mean what the heck did they do with those 15 practice days?
Change of coaching staff and all I’m sure played a part but how can you look this bad?
Most of the staff is leaving so they were busy looking for jobs. Half of the players playing in this game know they’re either going to transfer or get recruited over. It is what it is. This is a throwaway game that literally doesn’t matter.

I absolutely love how Fran said he is competitive at everything. He literally said that he wants to chew gum better than you. Half of you are just oh well it’s an exhibition game. I guarantee you he’s pissssed off. I know i am. I hate losing and i hate getting embarrassed even more. I’m just waiting for LeQuint to blow his knee out cause these geniuses have their starters out there while getting curb stomped by a sheet USF team. Sit the starters already. This is over. It’s been over.
I agree 100 percent. Gotta be competitive. This has to be killing him watching this crap. All the miscues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom