USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the staff is leaving so they were busy looking for jobs. Half of the players playing in this game know they’re either going to transfer or get recruited over. It is what it is. This is a throwaway game that literally doesn’t matter.
How was Cuse a favorite in this game? Not like the sharps didn’t know about the coaches and players.

The same thing happened in the 4 blowouts, too many players didn't show up to play. The culture needs to be completely changed.

About halfway through this season I started wondering what had happened to the “They didn’t know!” And “Whose House? Our House!” guy from early on in his coaching tenure. Dino was seemingly so disengaged on the sideline - and it felt like that set the tone and culture for the program.

While I don’t really care about this game; we have no QB and the OC who found a way to make that work is in New Mexico - I am a little worried about the lack of effort overall. We don’t appear to have many Don Beebe’s out there tonight.

Our TE is not a QB
He’s one of the more overrated players that I can remember. Tough kid sure, not a real huge talent, IMO. He’s fine but I just don’t think he’s as good as many do

Dan Mullen has a harder job announcing the rest of this game then turning this program around

Ok fromwhat i saw weshould be after every lineman thst may help or not. we looked horrible andi get they are blitzing more than we can block but What. Cut someone for gods sake. This takes away all the great shiit i had going last 3 weeks. im sick now

I absolutely love how Fran said he is competitive at everything. He literally said that he wants to chew gum better than you. Half of you are just oh well it’s an exhibition game. I guarantee you he’s pissssed off. I know i am. I hate losing and i hate getting embarrassed even more. I’m just waiting for LeQuint to blow his knee out cause these geniuses have their starters out there while getting curb stomped by a sheet USF team. Sit the starters already. This is over. It’s been over.
stripes lighten GIF

-said with tongue firmly implanted in cheek.

USF is intent on embarrassing us, they are slinging the ball all over the field. I do not blame them a bit.

I'm not sure it was a good idea to bring our stud transfers to this game. They look embarrassed to be there on TV.
I suspect they wanted them there for the 11:35 pm meeting with Coach Brown. New start in an hour.

We are not a great team, but I will say this, we are substantially better than what we have shown today. Beck was valuable for this years team, clearly.
Huge loss there. HUGE

He’s clearly lying. I’ve never met a BC fan in my life. Side note… I lived in Boston for 3 years. Let that sink in.
Ha ha! They suck - horrible fan base, I just happen to work with a couple

No way there was any serious practice going on prior to this game.I mean what the heck did they do with those 15 practice days?
Change of coaching staff and all I’m sure played a part but how can you look this bad?

I don’t think they got anything close to 15 practices. Finals also just ended on Tuesday. Several players were taking finals and or finishing projects while in Florida.

Either way, this is embarrassing. The game plan was terrible.

About halfway through this season I started wondering what had happened to the “They didn’t know!” And “Whose House? Our House!” guy from early on in his coaching tenure. Dino was seemingly so disengaged on the sideline - and it felt like that set the tone and culture for the program.

While I don’t really care about this game; we have no QB and the OC who found a way to make that work is in New Mexico - I am a little worried about the lack of effort overall. We don’t appear to have many Don Beebe’s out there tonight.
1/3 the kids are leaving after tonight, either on their own accord or not. Clearly nobody cares. Staff looking for new jobs, those being retained I’m sure have been more focused on recruiting and the kids just having fun hanging out in Florida, like I said, nobody cares

He’s one of the more overrated players that I can remember. Tough kid sure, not a real huge talent, IMO. He’s fine but I just don’t think he’s as good as many do
Can be nfl tight end. qb noway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors