USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SF has every right to try to run it up ….. but guys with class don’t , I coached HS sports for 25 years , I’ll live and die with that statement.

Last edited:
I’d fire Dino again for this performance

Old Man What GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Adam Terry on the radio sounds completely disgusted with his alma mater, that is sad for a guy who bleeds orange. Sounds completely frustrated.

Last edited:
What are we doing as a staff. Are we joking with this play calling. I know we suck. And I know the coaches are trying to have fun but this is embarrassing. I legit don’t think a single coach from this game should be allowed to coach again. We have our co-offensive coordinator still coaching and our QB coach, What are we doing. Are we joking. If this is the offense we plan on running next year, I’m out. I want my Orange Nation money back.

This is the worst coaching experience in the history of coaching. Trying to run wildcat down 38 and not have Davis throw the ball is just brutal. I can’t handle brutal decisions.

attendance doesn't look great, 35,000 seat stadium, maybe 20,000? any guesses?

Why is him being the QB coach an issue? Did you or anybody else think he was going to turn Villari or Davis into competent passers in 2 weeks?
I mean, he’s been trotting out Villari at QB when Davis has been far superior. So negative equity on that one

I don’t really get why Nunz is QB coach.
Recruiting Jersey, and I think that’s his background from HS coaching. I’m just as frustrated as you but that’s the answer.

Agree. But let’s not use the “didn’t want to be here” or “exhibition game” excuses or anything. Look, we’re bad. We’re getting punked. It’s an embarrassment. We just have to hope Fran can turn it around.
I don’t even think it’s an excuse, we’re bad but clearly the effort wasn’t there either. Last thing I’d ever do is make excuses for this bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom