USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no they didn’t. That does even make sense.
It does when you're desperate. You bring in the bodies and hope something sticks. If not, you can use him at other positions. We did it with Villari too. It's not new. We did it when we were good with Doug Womack, Dee Brown, and Kevin Johnson, except back then we weren't desperate. Going forward we won't be either. Fran will make sure of that.

They just gave a Syracuse MVP award to our punter, Stonehouse, who botched the snap on our FG attempt. That’s both beautiful & sad.

This game just brings to the front table that we desperately need OFFENSIVE LINEMAN. We are a poor mans Colorado and we ain’t winning games next year with this brutal coaching. I don’t care what talent you think we are bringing in.

Dino Babers would never be this bad.

This is embarrassing on national tv.

Tv announcers are now just laughing! Real good work coaches. Real good work. Hope the kids had fun for these 15 practices. Absolutely ruined the entire off season we just built.

Hey, at least we're trending. That's a good thing...right?
Capture3.PNG

Seriously the Bowl sponsors should pull the money if I was them I think you should have to at least try...lol

Is Dino secretly calling the plays tonight? Down 45 on the opponents 45 inthe 4th and your punting? Sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom