USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe they ruined the end of Love Actually. Kind of a dick move for anybody who hasn't seen it.

Yes
There’s a lot of FSU fans who think the Orange Bowl this year is meaningless and that’s a NY6 bowl, same logic as you but with a higher standard. Contentment is a powerful thing.

You have to put this game in proper perspective.

We are down a number of players to the portal.

Shrader could not play.

We lost our OC.

I think we lost our OL Coach.

South Florida is playing what is essentially a home game.

South Florida has had what, three weeks to prepare for a Wildcat offense that can’t even spring a surprise Shrader throw from time to time?

We have not faced this kind of tempo - ever.

And, it’s a friggin bowl game that is pretty meaningless.

So, rather than flip out on players and coaches, chill a bit.
Excuses excuses. This program is rotten

Guys the embarrassing part of this is that there isn’t going to be 4 or 5 stars lineman entering the portal left and right to save us. At this point we need a prayer to line up next year. If any of these guys start, it’s a truly doomed year and nothihg will matte

I'm with Mullen and his statement that this game just puts a bad taste in your mouth until August. We had an exhilarating 3 weeks and this is what we have to live on until spring game.
I have the taste of bourbon in my mouth so I don’t think that’s such a bad thing.

Guys the embarrassing part of this is that there isn’t going to be 4 or 5 stars lineman entering the portal left and right to save us. At this point we need a prayer to line up next year. If any of these guys start, it’s a truly doomed year and nothihg will matte
I am afraid you are right, maybe Wohl and More can help

The portal about to be active with guys getting the talk and with new guys coming in.
Yep the most positive thing about this game is Fran will clean house that much more and upgrade that much more. I hate that we are getting waxed but if that’s what it takes to stir the poop up from the bottom of the fishbowl, so be it

There’s a lot of FSU fans who think the Orange Bowl this year is meaningless and that’s a NY6 bowl, same logic as you but with a higher standard. Contentment is a powerful thing.
correct. We aren’t FSU.

And again, you are correct, I’ve been completely content not watching a second of this game and witnessing this meltdown for no reason in this thread. Im excited about the future. This game meant very little. In fact, I think the result is a positive. we can agree to disagree. feel free to bump this post next year.

Now they don’t even try to score. Didn’t go for it in 4th down last few possessions at midfield. They mailed this in the entire time.

What about people who bought co- branded Syracuse Boca Raton Bowl gear. Goes to Goodwill or one of those clothing recycling bins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom