USF-ND | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

USF-ND

Nice. LOL at that pick. Turrible throw

Who's Ishaq, I'm not familiar with the ND roster.

Looking forward to this one. ND has high expectations this yr. Some are picking USF to win the big east. I think BJ Daniels is overrated but we'll see. ND will prob win by 2-3 touchdowns.
BJ is not really overrated. You need to be on him fast and furios and not let him rome the backfield or get to the edge. Play like last year and get on the kid before he gets to you. " Do unto others and cut out".

Ishaq is dead to me!
BJ is not really overrated. You need to be on him fast and furios and not let him rome the backfield or get to the edge. Play like last year and get on the kid before he gets to you. " Do unto others and cut out".
As far as any kid who opts for Notre Dame ove Syracuse,they are all dead to us,especially this year's duo of Perkins and Jones.

Notre Dame looks like the #16th ranked team... in the ACC

Usf is turrible as well. I am not worried about them. They get in their own way

Another year of being overrated for ND, what's new. If you put their QB against any real top 20 team he would look even worse.

Usf is turrible as well. I am not worried about them. They get in their own way
I for one am worried about USF, I think they are one of the top two teams in the league and have a good shot at winning the BE out right.

I for one am worried about USF, I think they are one of the top two teams in the league and have a good shot at winning the BE out right.

Their O looks like Wake-esque with formations, quick outs. Better QB. Game plan for a shootout!

I'm sure we have sympathizers in our midst... but nothing better in college football than hearing disappointed groans from ND fans on opening day.

But but but... I thought THIS was the year we were supposed to be good :(

Williams is 3rd string at his position on ND's depth chart.

Maybe other recruits are watching the debacle that is und football.

I HATE ND... more than any other team in any sport at any level! and that covers a lot of ground... I hope USF kicks their a$$ and then the Big East kicks them to the curb for all other sports!

I have a weird feeling the game will be called due to weather and therefore everything that's happened will be wiped out and they'll start over 0-0 some time in the future. Sucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom