USF Tailgate Thread Sat, Oct 10th | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

USF Tailgate Thread Sat, Oct 10th

I need one as well.Dont know how to PM you however.Also tailgate ticket. Will be at RI tailgate if that helps.
Click on my name...my box comes up, click on start conversation

I sent you a note via PM, you should see a "red 1" above inbox. Click on it to read what I sent.

Another update...I might elect to move us to Lot 2. The good news is we would have reserved parking slots. The bad news is I'm delaying sending out the tickets until I chase this down over the next few days. The biggest issue with Lot 7P is I have to get several folks to meet extra early and we have to drive in all at the same time to claim an area. Not an issue with a 10-15 person tailgate but a huge issue with a tailgate with 150 folks. Yes 150, SU potentially wants to send some people our way.

Thankfully for PayPal...we can get this done pretty quickly.

We have moved to Lot 2. I'm sending out an email tonight. I bought 40 parking passes. I'm setting aside 4-6 of them for canopies. They will be $15 each. After I take care of every one who bought through me I will sell extra parking passes to other Cuse fans. SU is sending some local alumni folks our way and will provide some assistance. I have bought 4 extra tix to hold in my back pocket until next week. If your group grows let me know ASAP. If your group contracts let me know...I can probably find you a buyer pretty quickly.

We are just under 100.

I just bought tickets thru stubhub. I'd be interested in a parking pass if you have any leftover.

On a side note, looks like I'm moving to Texas (Dallas) in the next few months, so it's my last Florida-Cuse event until further notice.

On a side note, looks like I'm moving to Texas (Dallas) in the next few months, so it's my last Florida-Cuse event until further notice.
You'll be able to drive to Baton Rouge in 2 years.

I just bought tickets thru stubhub. I'd be interested in a parking pass if you have any leftover.

Send me an email to TexanMarkTailgate at Gmail dot com

I can sell you one for $16. If you want to tailgate throw in $5 extra per person.

Totally sold-out...funny what 2-0 does.

A small chance I might have a parking pass or two available.

Update: Parking passes gone too.

Last edited:
I'm out of tickets

I have 1 reserved parking pass left for $16

I saw a couple of hotel names in here, but was just curious if there was a main hotel fans/team will be staying at?

Any idea on game time yet?

Will there be any events (read: quaffage) the night before?
No...it'll be announced next Monday

Yes on a Friday night thing...TBD. I expect it to be over in the Treasure Island/St Pete Beach area.

Got my lodging set. Looking forward to having a good time. Is the Salty Rim event child friendly? What time?

Quick update...I'll be working a CONOPS for a 1530 kickoff. I think with reserved parking we can actually arrive an extra hour early...I'll check that. So we will start setting up at either 0930 or 1030. Right now I have 24lbs of Hofmann Coneys...That is 144 coneys. I have 10 cases of beer coming. I have a beer pong table coming for the younger crowd. I'll send out a first draft of the plan...with the known equipment on Thursday.

Good chance I'm going to come up since I'm down in s fl. Will bring my gf trying to convert her. I'll get tix but will definitely want to tailgate and put faces to all the names!

Good chance I'm going to come up since I'm down in s fl. Will bring my gf trying to convert her. I'll get tix but will definitely want to tailgate and put faces to all the names!
Jrod...I just had 2 tix and a parking pass come available today...contact me ASAP. I can Priority Mail them tomorrow to you.

Was supposed to be on the road through the next 2 weeks, just got released so I'm home Friday. If you've gotten any more cancellations, I'm good for 2 tickets and a space, with lamb shiska bobs and a grill! Otherwise, well come find you.

Was supposed to be on the road through the next 2 weeks, just got released so I'm home Friday. If you've gotten any more cancellations, I'm good for 2 tickets and a space, with lamb shiska bobs and a grill! Otherwise, well come find you.
Send me an email ASAP to TexanMarkTailgate at Gmail dot com

I can set you up with 2 tix/reserved parking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom