USF vs L'Ville | Syracusefan.com

USF vs L'Ville

DomeStranger

All Conference
Who's everybody rooting for in this one?

Do we want to face a beat down, no confidence USF team on a 5 game losing streak next week?

Or will a team on a 5 game losing streak playing a beatable SU team be forced to go all in knowing its a win or die situation? BJ Daniels could be deadly playing all out.

I'm torn on this one, but think I'll root for the underdogs. Maybe helpful to have L'Ville start to go on a losing streak of their own.

Am going to the game. You should go for U of L. That way maybe they play Cuse when undefeated, meaning a Cuse upset will really be something, more so than playing a previously defeated and lower ranked team.

Am going to the game. You should go for U of L. That way maybe they play Cuse when undefeated, meaning a Cuse upset will really be something, more so than playing a previously defeated and lower ranked team.

I'll be there as well! The W last night finally got me excited for a night game at Ray Jay.

I'm willing to change my mind but I could care less if we beat an L'Ville team ranked #10 or unranked. At this point the W is more important than any kind of "signature win" type game.

USF isn't going into Lousiville and beating the Cards. I have no ill will towards either program. If we can't win the Big East I would prefer Louisville or Cincinnati win the conference, thus I hope Louisville beats USF. If we play turnover free football like last night we will beat USF. B.J. Daniels may be to run the ball, but I don't believe he is accurate enough to expose our weak secondary, thus we should get stops on defenses and our OL can hopefully block like they did last night and we should be .500 going into Cincinnati.

I don't care who wins as I just want rutty to lose twice and SU to go 6-1. Yep, those are the numbers I'm looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom