99% wagner
62% nc st thats 6-0
15% loss to clemson
51% ND
33% loss to Pitt
58% FSU
48% loss to wake
77% BC

really thats a 9-1 with two 50/50 games thrown in.. Just want to healthy when we get to those last 5 games

I wish FPI made it easy to see week to week changes. Our FPI went down half a pt with the win.

after that last game

has us 8.3 to 3.7 wins/losses

But also has us
86% virginia
99% wagner
62% nc st thats 6-0
15% loss to clemson
51% ND
33% loss to Pitt
58% FSU
48% loss to wake
77% BC

really thats a 9-1 with two 50/50 games thrown in.. Just want to healthy when we get to those last 5 games

I wish FPI made it easy to see week to week changes. Our FPI went down half a pt with the win.
9-3 with wins over State, ND, and FSU….I’d sign up for that in a heartbeat.

We need to…

- Stay healthy (or get healthy). Isiah Jones?

- Improve our run game. Tweak the scheme if necessary. Last season wasn’t Schmidt the “run game coordinator”?

- Win the turnover margin every week.

- Make big plays on special teams every week.

- Keep improving.

- Take nothing for granted.

Last edited:
after that last game

has us 8.3 to 3.7 wins/losses

But also has us
86% virginia
99% wagner
62% nc st thats 6-0
15% loss to clemson
51% ND
33% loss to Pitt
58% FSU
48% loss to wake
77% BC

I’d look at expected win total instead, it went from 8.0 to 8.3 this week. Using FPI I’d sign up for 5-0, split FSU-ND at home and beat BC for 7-5. Another win is very possible for 8-4.

I'll take 12-0 and a berth in the CFP. Honestly if Thompson and Elmore were healthy I like our chances in every game. No one on our schedule looks that scary. Clemson's offense is suspect. Florida States D looked mediocre against Louisville. NC St lucked out a win over East Carolina. Notre Dame looks lost. Wake beat Liberty on a botched 2 point conversion. BC is atrocious. Virginia thinks they're going to beat us cause they held the mighty Old Dominion to 14 points (while scoring 16 of their own). Pitt is not the Pitt of Kenny Pickett. I DONT KNOW WHY IM YELLING BUT I CAN'T FIND AN L ON THE SCHEDULE BRING ON BAMA MOTHENDJSJSNFERS

I'll take 12-0 and a berth in the CFP. Honestly if Thompson and Elmore were healthy I like our chances in every game. No one on our schedule looks that scary. Clemson's offense is suspect. Florida States D looked mediocre against Louisville. NC St lucked out a win over East Carolina. Notre Dame looks lost. Wake beat Liberty on a botched 2 point conversion. BC is atrocious. Virginia thinks they're going to beat us cause they held the mighty Old Dominion to 14 points (while scoring 16 of their own). Pitt is not the Pitt of Kenny Pickett. I DONT KNOW WHY IM YELLING BUT I CAN'T FIND AN L ON THE SCHEDULE BRING ON BAMA MOTHENDJSJSNFERS
Is Clemson actually that good, or is it just that somebody needs to be ranked #5?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom