Utep 44 Tulane 7. Nm | Syracusefan.com

Utep 44 Tulane 7. Nm

We're like USC, teams get up to play us and then have a letdown the next week.

LOL!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

You're like the board mother-in-law.

Nothing positive or redemptive to say whatsoever.

And Wake beat Florida State and playing well against the Hokies. I'm sure you're just trying to get a rise out of the board, but you know you can't play that transitive property game.

toledo hasnt lost since we beat them
usc is 5-1
wake trying to go 5-1
rutgers is 5-1

tulane and RI are what they are..

maryland got killed by temple and now are up 21-10 on clemson..
Virg beats Idaho at home in OT by 1 and indiana by 3 and then beats GT..

lets hope its a good omen for the WV game

And Wake beat Florida State and playing well against the Hokies. I'm sure you're just trying to get a rise out of the board, but you know you can't play that transitive property game.

The only concern it is seems like we have gotten worse. We have played two awful games in a row and in all likelihood will lose by a lot vs WV. It will be a 3 game crap streak.

I see that Tulane's QB came out. Did he get hurt? Could explain some of the outcome. However what it can't explain is how Tualne could not stop Army's or UTEP's ground game and we got a laughable 4.3 ypc.

Didn't you just use the transitive property to argue that you can't use the transitive property?

Didn't you just use the transitive property to argue that you can't use the transitive property?

You missed my point. I used the Wake-FSU outcome as an example because it has the same relevancy to our season as does the Tulane-UTEP game. Both are irrelevant.

It's amazing the energy spent by some "fans" complaining that other teams scored more points then we did against a particular team. These guys are like Rutgers fans in disguise. Who goes around complaining about their own team when we won the game just b/c someone else won with more points.

nm

UTEP must be best team in the country. 44 points against Tulane, while only giving up 7 points?!?!?! Holy .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom