UVA -5 against Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

UVA -5 against Syracuse

Oddshark has -3 UVA and and over/under of 129. Did not think it would be that low.

Might be our best chance to beat VA over the next 2-3 years. They’re loading up again.

O/U is 130 that seems low if we are going to have a decent offense.

I guess SU ML and over might be parlay.

Might be our best chance to beat VA over the next 2-3 years. They’re loading up again.
I know we are talking basketball, but please take that back. We have seen firsthand this year how Cuse football has done against opponents when "it's their best chance to beat them."

Not trolling but stating fact in response to your post. Uva next year, in combination with this year's class, will have the most loaded class he has ever had at Uva. BY FAR. And this does not include Sam Hauser. I agree with you .. Get them NOW

Not trolling but stating fact in response to your post. Uva next year, in combination with this year's class, will have the most loaded class he has ever had at Uva. BY FAR. And this does not include Sam Hauser. I agree with you .. Get them NOW

We have 8 freshman and sophomores. The majority of whom all can shoot. I think that's a bit of hyperbole. Cuseguy is annually one of the most pessimistic Syracuse fans around.

I know we are talking basketball, but please take that back. We have seen firsthand this year how Cuse football has done against opponents when "it's their best chance to beat them."
We have no chance tonight. This is just cold reality and I wish things were different.

And SU might have monster class to go with depending on what happens in two weeks. Game recognize game.

I guess you should go back and read orijinals post.

Mind Blown. You are actually using sarcasm vs full negative?? Mind you I think you are the only one who got that, until you pointed it out FYI.

We have no chance tonight. This is just cold reality and I wish things were different.
Don’t tell the players that! As you have seen happen to us in the past, if a team is launching a bunch of 3’s and start making them, no team is safe. You have to admit we do have 3 point shooters and streaky ones at that.

UVA has the pack line and a very good interior player in Diakite with a small but very good PG in Clark. They also lost the majority of their 3 pt shooting from last year that crushed us in the dome along with another interior role player in Salt. Neither team is the same squad. We have a very good shot tonight. We also have Italy and two decent exhibitions to work from vs dealing with UVA cold turkey out of the gate.

With the dome, it being game 1 and UVA having to work things out yet with a much different looking roster- I like our chances. With that said, I will be looking more for progress, good basketball and signs we can be better than advertised than I will a win. Who wins and loses this one probably means about as much as who won or lost in the other early conference games/ top 25 matchups.

Cuse +4 two units -113
Cuse ML two units +150
Cuse -3 first half one unit +230

Lot of money coming in on Cuse, let's ride

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online