UVA and SU both had easy wins today | Syracusefan.com

UVA and SU both had easy wins today

DonLightfoot

All Conference
Is there anything we can take away from this heading into Monday? About the only thing would be we were on the road and they were home. We all know one thing, UVA defense is "a lot" tougher than Wake's. You could probably say the same for us vis a vis Pitt.

I think the team has been playing a lot better over the last 4. Stomped Louisville. Duke and UNC were always going to be tough games but we were in it. And absolutely took care of business today. I'm a bit more confident that we may have a chance to get this win at home ... but still not surprised if we fall on our faces.

I'm glad Frank had a good game. I've been hard on him for awhile but have stated that we will need him to be good going down the stretch. I'm sure we will see lots of him against UVA and little of buddy. Not sure UVA will let buddy get free at all with how good they are on defense. Would really love to steal one more big win at home!

Frank had one drive this game and one last game. They are the first two of the season. I would not be surprised if we get more info after the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom